Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

David Martin commented on Juhana's post almost 5 years

Perfect! I had the exact same issue only I was an idiot and scoured Google for hours before just checking the forums. Thanks guys!

David Martin commented on David Martin's post almost 5 years

So happy right now. Rolling back to an earlier compass worked flawlessly. That's the last time I EVER hit Google before I hit the forums with a foundation question.

David Martin commented on David Martin's post almost 5 years

Of course, although I scoured the web for hours, assuming Google would do it's job and find anything that may be a solution, I clearly should have hit the forums first. After scrolling down, looking at recent posts out of sheer desperation and curiosity, I stumbled across a post asking the exact same thing as me with multiple "me too" replies and even a solution of going back to an older version of Compass and Sass that seemed to work with everyone. I'll give it a shot and if it works, I'll update on here. In the mean time, anyone who stumbles across this with the same issue, go to http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/18630-scss-compiles-but-resulting-css-file-incomplete

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Juhana's post almost 5 years

Perfect! I had the exact same issue only I was an idiot and scoured Google for hours before just checking the forums. Thanks guys!

You commented on David Martin's post almost 5 years

So happy right now. Rolling back to an earlier compass worked flawlessly. That's the last time I EVER hit Google before I hit the forums with a foundation question.

You commented on David Martin's post almost 5 years

Of course, although I scoured the web for hours, assuming Google would do it's job and find anything that may be a solution, I clearly should have hit the forums first. After scrolling down, looking at recent posts out of sheer desperation and curiosity, I stumbled across a post asking the exact same thing as me with multiple "me too" replies and even a solution of going back to an older version of Compass and Sass that seemed to work with everyone. I'll give it a shot and if it works, I'll update on here. In the mean time, anyone who stumbles across this with the same issue, go to http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/18630-scss-compiles-but-resulting-css-file-incomplete

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content