Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Martin Polley commented on Martin Polley's post over 3 years

@rafi: Good to know—thanks.

@aidil: Fantastic—works like a charm. Thanks very much!

Martin Polley commented on Martin Polley's post over 3 years

Running foundation-apps watch in the client folder fails. (It can't find package.json, which is in the parent folder.) So I'm running it in the main folder (the one that contains the client and build folders).

Adding a new template results in no new output in terminal. In contrast, saving a change to index.html gives me "Starting 'copy'..." and "Finished 'copy'"... in terminal.

I ran bower update, but the behavior is the same as it was before. The new template file is not copied, and routes.js is not updated to include the new route.

It's not a big deal to work around this once you understand what is happening. But it seems to me that it should pick up new files and act accordingly...

Martin Polley commented on Ben Norman's post over 3 years

I'm having the same problem, but the suggested solution of appending .cmd didn't help :(

Martin Polley commented on Xandros's post almost 4 years

I've used Interchange to do something similar. I just use visibility classes to show regular divs on medium/large screens and an accordion on small screens:

http://uxcod.es/samples/interchange_test/

I use Interchange to pull the same HTML partials into each. That way, I don't have to duplicate the content. (This isn't really what Interchange was designed for, but it works great.)

You could do the same, but instead of regular divs for bigger screens, use tabs.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Martin Polley's post over 3 years

@rafi: Good to know—thanks.

@aidil: Fantastic—works like a charm. Thanks very much!

You commented on Martin Polley's post over 3 years

Running foundation-apps watch in the client folder fails. (It can't find package.json, which is in the parent folder.) So I'm running it in the main folder (the one that contains the client and build folders).

Adding a new template results in no new output in terminal. In contrast, saving a change to index.html gives me "Starting 'copy'..." and "Finished 'copy'"... in terminal.

I ran bower update, but the behavior is the same as it was before. The new template file is not copied, and routes.js is not updated to include the new route.

It's not a big deal to work around this once you understand what is happening. But it seems to me that it should pick up new files and act accordingly...

You commented on Ben Norman's post over 3 years

I'm having the same problem, but the suggested solution of appending .cmd didn't help :(

You commented on Xandros's post almost 4 years

I've used Interchange to do something similar. I just use visibility classes to show regular divs on medium/large screens and an accordion on small screens:

http://uxcod.es/samples/interchange_test/

I use Interchange to pull the same HTML partials into each. That way, I don't have to duplicate the content. (This isn't really what Interchange was designed for, but it works great.)

You could do the same, but instead of regular divs for bigger screens, use tabs.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content