Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Controlling 1 Obrit with another

By Sean D

Orbitsliderjslinking

Hi there, We are having a problem controlling 1 slider with another. One slider has bullets (it's a list of thumbs) and the other has a big image... Once bullet is clicked, toggling function of orbit works only for one time. Next time same function... (continued)

Last Reply by Sean D almost 6 years ago

My Comments

Sean D commented on Sean D's post almost 6 years

Hi Steve,

We change out the thumbs to be bullets for mobile versions. Mainly the user swipes with their fingers. So mobile isn't a problem in this case... Mobile has such limited space you can't really fit thumbs and a big image... This includes interchange images so it's small and fast...

It looks like I'll have to switch to something else since I got no help with the JS.

I appreciate your reply Steve! Happy holidays!

Sean

Sean D commented on Sean D's post almost 6 years

Hi Steve,

I added an image of the post. I hope it's more clear.

Thanks,

Sean

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Controlling 1 Obrit with another

By Sean D

Orbitsliderjslinking

Hi there, We are having a problem controlling 1 slider with another. One slider has bullets (it's a list of thumbs) and the other has a big image... Once bullet is clicked, toggling function of orbit works only for one time. Next time same function... (continued)

Last Reply by Sean D almost 6 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Sean D's post almost 6 years

Hi Steve,

We change out the thumbs to be bullets for mobile versions. Mainly the user swipes with their fingers. So mobile isn't a problem in this case... Mobile has such limited space you can't really fit thumbs and a big image... This includes interchange images so it's small and fast...

It looks like I'll have to switch to something else since I got no help with the JS.

I appreciate your reply Steve! Happy holidays!

Sean

You commented on Sean D's post almost 6 years

Hi Steve,

I added an image of the post. I hope it's more clear.

Thanks,

Sean

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content