Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Ashburn, VA

My Posts

My Comments

Joshua Scott commented on Joshua Scott's post almost 3 years

Actually that does work. I just tested it. Thanks.

Rafi,
Thanks for the response. I think it would be a good addition to have a mixin that accepts both parameters. I can add in a media query for now but I like the suggestion. I wasn't sure if there was a more Zurb approved way to implement it but you have answered my question.

Rafi,
Thanks for the response. I think it would be a good addition to have a mixin that accepts both parameters. I can add in a media query for now but I like the suggestion. I wasn't sure if there was a more Zurb approved way to implement it but you have answered my question.

Joshua Scott commented on YH's post almost 3 years

You will need to update it in the sass file. For the Zurb Template, the breakpoints are defined in src/assets/scss/_settings.scss . You can change the breakpoint by updating the following:

$breakpoints: (
small: 0,
medium: 640px,
large: 1024px,
xlarge: 1200px,
xxlarge: 1440px,
);

Joshua Scott commented on All Media Lab's post almost 3 years

David,
It looks like you have your file in a different directory (src/scss/template/_template.scss). Can you change your import to reflect the following:
@import 'template/template';

Joshua Scott commented on Dustin's post almost 3 years

I get errors on and off when using babel in my project as well. I'm not sure if we can control the order everything is compile but at least the SCSS is more controllable. As I stated on an earlier post, I basically stop the project, clear the cache, remove the dist content, and restart the project. After that is seems to work for me but it is still annoying.

Joshua Scott commented on Martin's post almost 3 years

I occasionally get TypeErrors on my project as well. I have a similar environment. The only external file I am adding to my project is the minified version of AngularJS. For me it seems to clear up after I stop the project remove the contents of the dist folder and restart the project. I would be curious if anyone else encounters something similar. 

Joshua Scott commented on Joe Windeknecht's post almost 3 years

In your row and buttons add the expaned class
<div class="row expanded">
<div class="small-4 columns">
<a class="button expanded">Home</a>
</div>
<div class="small-8 columns">
<a class="button expanded float-right">Previous</a>
<a class="button expanded float-right">Next</a>
</div>
</div>

Joshua Scott commented on Joe Windeknecht's post almost 3 years

I would do something like the following. Remember to take advantage of your grid.
<div class="row">
<a class="button">Home</a>
</div>
<a class="button float-right">Previous</a>
<a class="button float-right">Next</a>
</div>
</div>

Joshua Scott commented on Martin's post almost 3 years

How are you managing your project? Are you using the Zurb Template with the CLI? If you are it should compile the ES6 JavaScript down to ES5 with Babel so it will work with most browsers. Also, which browser type and version are you using?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Joshua Scott's post almost 3 years

Actually that does work. I just tested it. Thanks.

Rafi,

Rafi,

You commented on YH's post almost 3 years

You will need to update it in the sass file. For the Zurb Template, the breakpoints are defined in src/assets/scss/_settings.scss . You can change the breakpoint by updating the following:

$breakpoints: (
small: 0,
medium: 640px,
large: 1024px,
xlarge: 1200px,
xxlarge: 1440px,
);

You commented on All Media Lab's post almost 3 years

David,
It looks like you have your file in a different directory (src/scss/template/_template.scss). Can you change your import to reflect the following:
@import 'template/template';

You commented on Dustin's post almost 3 years

I get errors on and off when using babel in my project as well. I'm not sure if we can control the order everything is compile but at least the SCSS is more controllable. As I stated on an earlier post, I basically stop the project, clear the cache, remove the dist content, and restart the project. After that is seems to work for me but it is still annoying.

You commented on Martin's post almost 3 years

I occasionally get TypeErrors on my project as well. I have a similar environment. The only external file I am adding to my project is the minified version of AngularJS. For me it seems to clear up after I stop the project remove the contents of the dist folder and restart the project. I would be curious if anyone else encounters something similar. 

You commented on Joe Windeknecht's post almost 3 years

In your row and buttons add the expaned class
<div class="row expanded">
<a class="button expanded">Home</a>
</div>
<a class="button expanded float-right">Previous</a>
<a class="button expanded float-right">Next</a>
</div>
</div>

You commented on Joe Windeknecht's post almost 3 years

I would do something like the following. Remember to take advantage of your grid.
<div class="row">
<a class="button">Home</a>
</div>
<a class="button float-right">Previous</a>
<a class="button float-right">Next</a>
</div>
</div>

You commented on Martin's post almost 3 years

How are you managing your project? Are you using the Zurb Template with the CLI? If you are it should compile the ES6 JavaScript down to ES5 with Babel so it will work with most browsers. Also, which browser type and version are you using?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content