Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Eddie Barranco commented on Eddie Barranco's post almost 5 years

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me with this. My original question is definitely answered: everything is installing just fine. I guess I just need more time with Foundation to understand how it is all working.

I'll have to keep breaking shit and putting it back together ;).

Cheers

Nic,

Yeah, exactly. I want to change my heading and font styles.

I'm confused, though. I don't know where I can go to edit these specific styles. I do see that in the app.scss file within the SCSS folder there is an import for Foundation components. But, where do I edit these components? Specifically, I am referring to this line "foundation/components/type" in the app.scss file in the SCSS folder.

I wanted to edit the type.scss file. Should I copy this from Bower folder to the SCSS folder for editing? I don't really follow / have read multiple things that are confusing me.

What is the exact folder structure that I should expect from a F5 install?

To answer your original question, I am not getting errors during compilation. Here is what the CLI says when I install.

" Creating ./testproject
create testproject
Cloning into 'testproject'...
remote: Counting objects: 78, done.
remote: Total 78 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
Unpacking objects: 100% (78/78), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
Installing dependencies with bower...
./testproject was created "

here is a screenshot of what is installed:

http://imgur.com/a/H94t2

Rafi,

I do see those files in bower-components. However, I have read that the Bower Components folder is not to be updated.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Eddie Barranco's post almost 5 years

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me with this. My original question is definitely answered: everything is installing just fine. I guess I just need more time with Foundation to understand how it is all working.

I'll have to keep breaking shit and putting it back together ;).

Cheers

Nic,

Yeah, exactly. I want to change my heading and font styles.

I'm confused, though. I don't know where I can go to edit these specific styles. I do see that in the app.scss file within the SCSS folder there is an import for Foundation components. But, where do I edit these components? Specifically, I am referring to this line "foundation/components/type" in the app.scss file in the SCSS folder.

I wanted to edit the type.scss file. Should I copy this from Bower folder to the SCSS folder for editing? I don't really follow / have read multiple things that are confusing me.

What is the exact folder structure that I should expect from a F5 install?

To answer your original question, I am not getting errors during compilation. Here is what the CLI says when I install.

" Creating ./testproject
create testproject
Cloning into 'testproject'...
remote: Counting objects: 78, done.
remote: Total 78 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
Unpacking objects: 100% (78/78), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
Installing dependencies with bower...
./testproject was created "

here is a screenshot of what is installed:

http://imgur.com/a/H94t2

Rafi,

I do see those files in bower-components. However, I have read that the Bower Components folder is not to be updated.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content