Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Bristol, UK

My Posts

Replies
  • Change Order of a Single Column

By Jamie Brightmore

gridorder

I am trying to switch the order of a single column, so that A appears under B on the mobile layout. The only way I can get this to work is to repeat code, which is not ideal at all. Is there a way to do this? I thought I could just make medium-12 co... (continued)

Last Reply by Asif about 5 years ago

My Comments

Jamie Brightmore commented on Maurus Arpagaus's post over 1 year

I managed to fix this using:
data-options="stickTo:top; stickyOn:small; marginTop:0"

Jamie Brightmore commented on Maurus Arpagaus's post over 1 year

I'm having a very similar issue as you in Safari on iOS. For me, sometimes my header appears at the bottom of the page. This seems to happen randomly. Not had any luck debugging yet. Version 6.3.0

Jamie Brightmore commented on Jamie Brightmore's post over 3 years

I ended up manually defining the gutters I need for the medium-6 columns and scrapped using the mixin. Although I will still have to create more sass if I want to fine tune the block grid gutters.

Shame there isn't a built-in way to have separate control over more than just the global gutter parameters.

Thanks for the reply anyway Rafi.

Jamie Brightmore commented on Semafork's post about 5 years

@Chris, many thanks! : )

Jamie Brightmore commented on Semafork's post about 5 years

I just updated Codekit today which has updated Saas to 3.4.2 [http://incident57.com/codekit/versionhistory.html] and my sites are now broken, seems the Foundation functions are not working properly.

When creating a new Foundation project in Codekit, I get a raw html output in the browser – no Foundation styling and no Foundation functionality.

Any idea how to fix this?

Jamie Brightmore commented on Jamie Brightmore's post about 5 years

Still not found a solution to this so I'm using jQuery to hide the menu on input focus.

However I have the same problem when a user clicks on a Disqus comment form input field. As this is an external iFrame source I cannot target those elements so cannot apply the jQuery fix there.

Jamie Brightmore commented on Jamie Brightmore's post about 5 years

Thanks but you've not understood my situation, my fault -- I've not explained this well enough.

I know how to use push / pull to change to order of columns which are next to each other, but I am trying to get an element to change it's order without repeating the div. In the first code example above, I'd like to only use one div, the one under the < p > element, but have it appear 'above' the < p > element on a small screen. On medium and up screens, the < p > element and the div are already within a 'sidebar' type layout which uses push / pull itself. Hope that makes sense!

Looks like the only way will be to use jQuery to inject an html element when required.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Change Order of a Single Column

By Jamie Brightmore

gridorder

I am trying to switch the order of a single column, so that A appears under B on the mobile layout. The only way I can get this to work is to repeat code, which is not ideal at all. Is there a way to do this? I thought I could just make medium-12 co... (continued)

Last Reply by Asif about 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Maurus Arpagaus's post over 1 year

I managed to fix this using:
data-options="stickTo:top; stickyOn:small; marginTop:0"

You commented on Maurus Arpagaus's post over 1 year

I'm having a very similar issue as you in Safari on iOS. For me, sometimes my header appears at the bottom of the page. This seems to happen randomly. Not had any luck debugging yet. Version 6.3.0

You commented on Jamie Brightmore's post over 3 years

I ended up manually defining the gutters I need for the medium-6 columns and scrapped using the mixin. Although I will still have to create more sass if I want to fine tune the block grid gutters.

Shame there isn't a built-in way to have separate control over more than just the global gutter parameters.

Thanks for the reply anyway Rafi.

You commented on Semafork's post about 5 years

@Chris, many thanks! : )

You commented on Semafork's post about 5 years

I just updated Codekit today which has updated Saas to 3.4.2 [http://incident57.com/codekit/versionhistory.html] and my sites are now broken, seems the Foundation functions are not working properly.

When creating a new Foundation project in Codekit, I get a raw html output in the browser – no Foundation styling and no Foundation functionality.

Any idea how to fix this?

You commented on Jamie Brightmore's post about 5 years

Still not found a solution to this so I'm using jQuery to hide the menu on input focus.

However I have the same problem when a user clicks on a Disqus comment form input field. As this is an external iFrame source I cannot target those elements so cannot apply the jQuery fix there.

You commented on Jamie Brightmore's post about 5 years

Thanks but you've not understood my situation, my fault -- I've not explained this well enough.

I know how to use push / pull to change to order of columns which are next to each other, but I am trying to get an element to change it's order without repeating the div. In the first code example above, I'd like to only use one div, the one under the < p > element, but have it appear 'above' the < p > element on a small screen. On medium and up screens, the < p > element and the div are already within a 'sidebar' type layout which uses push / pull itself. Hope that makes sense!

Looks like the only way will be to use jQuery to inject an html element when required.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content