Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Broomfield, CO

My Posts

My Comments

Mary commented on Mary's post over 2 years

That was it. The prefixes were missing. Maybe an issue with the way Coda compiles the CSS? Anyway, it now works.

Thanks again. You're the man!

I haven't gotten as far as styling for that scenario since it isn't possible yet. I'm honestly not even sure it's best practice as far as usability. At this point, I'm just placing the parent link as the first item in the nested list and possibly styling that a bit differently to indicate it is the parent.

Thanks for the link. I am now following that thread as well.

And, as always, thanks for your time and attention!

Mary commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 2 years

Hi Rafi,

Any way to do this with the Foundation 6 accordion menu? Make the parent li of a ul.nested a link after it is open?

Thank you!

I ended up pulling the off-canvas.scss import out of app.scss and just pasted the exact css manually into my custom stylesheet. Not sure why it wasn't compiling correctly. May be the same issue I had with the shake motion and compiling the scss in Coda 2.

Mary commented on Brian Gomski's post over 2 years

OK thanks so much for getting back to me. I ended up just removing the shake effect and it worked. Ugh!

Mary commented on Brian Gomski's post over 2 years

Hi Brian,

Did you ever get this error figured out? I am having the same issue with Sass 3.4.20 (Selective Steve) installed.

Mary commented on R Vautier's post almost 4 years

+1 on needing this workaround. I've been unable to find a solution to using Foundation dropdowns with proper mobile behavior.

Posts Followed

• NEW
  • defer javascript loading foundation?

By JK

deferjavascript

can we add a defer="defer" to the foundation script tag without issues? <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/1.js" defer="defer"></script> and also to the calling js file $(document).foundation(); any experience with this?

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Mary's post over 2 years

That was it. The prefixes were missing. Maybe an issue with the way Coda compiles the CSS? Anyway, it now works.

Thanks again. You're the man!

I haven't gotten as far as styling for that scenario since it isn't possible yet. I'm honestly not even sure it's best practice as far as usability. At this point, I'm just placing the parent link as the first item in the nested list and possibly styling that a bit differently to indicate it is the parent.

Thanks for the link. I am now following that thread as well.

And, as always, thanks for your time and attention!

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 2 years

Hi Rafi,

Any way to do this with the Foundation 6 accordion menu? Make the parent li of a ul.nested a link after it is open?

Thank you!

I ended up pulling the off-canvas.scss import out of app.scss and just pasted the exact css manually into my custom stylesheet. Not sure why it wasn't compiling correctly. May be the same issue I had with the shake motion and compiling the scss in Coda 2.

You commented on Brian Gomski's post over 2 years

OK thanks so much for getting back to me. I ended up just removing the shake effect and it worked. Ugh!

You commented on Brian Gomski's post over 2 years

Hi Brian,

Did you ever get this error figured out? I am having the same issue with Sass 3.4.20 (Selective Steve) installed.

You commented on R Vautier's post almost 4 years

+1 on needing this workaround. I've been unable to find a solution to using Foundation dropdowns with proper mobile behavior.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content