Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Berkeley, CA

My Posts

My Comments

Takahiro Noguchi commented on Jacob Ajjarapu's post 5 months

I know that this is an old thread, but was dealing with this issue this month and found a solution talking with Constant Contact support. There's an inline height style of 100% in the wrapping table with class "body" that's pushing the Constant Contact footer out of the viewable window. Setting the table.body class to height: auto seems to fix the problem.

Testing in Litmus fixed the issue for footer visibility in Apple Mail, seems to also effect Outlook in Mac and a few other mail clients.

Takahiro Noguchi commented on Takahiro Noguchi's post about 3 years

Sorry for the slow response, my hard drive crashed on Monday.
@Rafi the footer is showing up correctly in both desktop and mobile (android) gmail. Just to check, I signed up for an account with Freenet.de, one of the services where the footer seemed to be hidden in Email on Acid. The footer actually showed up fine--however the list items didn't. For some reason only the first list item appeared and the rest were cut off.
@Corey Vertical Response automatically includes the footer content from your account settings, I just added dummy content to respect my client's privacy 
I did try to send the same email to a small test list with the same exact code, and VR2 did send it without any issues. So this may only be an issue with their auto-responder email.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jacob Ajjarapu's post 5 months

I know that this is an old thread, but was dealing with this issue this month and found a solution talking with Constant Contact support. There's an inline height style of 100% in the wrapping table with class "body" that's pushing the Constant Contact footer out of the viewable window. Setting the table.body class to height: auto seems to fix the problem.

Testing in Litmus fixed the issue for footer visibility in Apple Mail, seems to also effect Outlook in Mac and a few other mail clients.

You commented on Takahiro Noguchi's post about 3 years

Sorry for the slow response, my hard drive crashed on Monday.
@Rafi the footer is showing up correctly in both desktop and mobile (android) gmail. Just to check, I signed up for an account with Freenet.de, one of the services where the footer seemed to be hidden in Email on Acid. The footer actually showed up fine--however the list items didn't. For some reason only the first list item appeared and the rest were cut off.
@Corey Vertical Response automatically includes the footer content from your account settings, I just added dummy content to respect my client's privacy 
I did try to send the same email to a small test list with the same exact code, and VR2 did send it without any issues. So this may only be an issue with their auto-responder email.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content