Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Mark Hair commented on Barbara Ahart's post over 3 years

I also had a problem with npm install gulp-babel babel-preset-es2015 --save-dev and it told me I needed to launch terminal as an administrator....which is kind of strange since my user account is such. However, when I did "run as administrator" with powershell (in Windows 7), then I had success.

Mark Hair commented on Mark Hair's post over 3 years

Hey Rafi,

Thanks for your answer to the above.

The reason I wasn't explicit is there have just been so many problems, and they've been very confusing to sort out. The thing that is still not happening for me with the current gulpfile.js, is not copying/compiling certain js files in src/assets/js to dist/assets/js. I have put the vendor folder (with jquery.js for the reason of complaints by dev tools of missing js files) and holderjs folder (for client-side generation of placeholder images) and owl-carousel folder in src/assets/js. I do "foundation watch" However, unless I manually move these src folders to dist/assets/js, none of the components work (with associated complaints about missing files in chrome dev tools). I've changed the lines below but it didn't help.

So what statements are necessary in the gulpfile to affect this? Thx.

//'src/assets/js/**/!(app).js',
  //'src/assets/js/app.js'
    'src/assets/js/**/*.js'

Mark Hair commented on Jason kalawe's post over 3 years

Ditto, migration guide from 5 to 6 would be very helpful!

Mark Hair commented on carlo cocci's post about 4 years

PHP will only run within an .php file....not .html

Posts Followed

Replies
  • PHP wont run

By carlo cocci

PHP

I'm new to foundation. I can't get PHP to run inside a .html file of foundation for apps. If I point my apache document root to the foundation build directory it works, ie echo "Hello PHP"; via the localhost/index.html. but it does not work using npm... (continued)

Last Reply by Jason Demitri about 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Barbara Ahart's post over 3 years

I also had a problem with npm install gulp-babel babel-preset-es2015 --save-dev and it told me I needed to launch terminal as an administrator....which is kind of strange since my user account is such. However, when I did "run as administrator" with powershell (in Windows 7), then I had success.

You commented on Mark Hair's post over 3 years

Hey Rafi,

Thanks for your answer to the above.

The reason I wasn't explicit is there have just been so many problems, and they've been very confusing to sort out. The thing that is still not happening for me with the current gulpfile.js, is not copying/compiling certain js files in src/assets/js to dist/assets/js. I have put the vendor folder (with jquery.js for the reason of complaints by dev tools of missing js files) and holderjs folder (for client-side generation of placeholder images) and owl-carousel folder in src/assets/js. I do "foundation watch" However, unless I manually move these src folders to dist/assets/js, none of the components work (with associated complaints about missing files in chrome dev tools). I've changed the lines below but it didn't help.

So what statements are necessary in the gulpfile to affect this? Thx.

//'src/assets/js/**/!(app).js',
  //'src/assets/js/app.js'
    'src/assets/js/**/*.js'

You commented on Jason kalawe's post over 3 years

Ditto, migration guide from 5 to 6 would be very helpful!

You commented on carlo cocci's post about 4 years

PHP will only run within an .php file....not .html

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content