Menu icon Foundation

Engineer | Austin, TX

My Posts

• Grid Elements and Accordions

By Steven Rogers

gridaccordion

On the Foundation Accordion documentation page, none of the examples use any of the grid elements inside the accordion: http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/accordion.html I'm wonder if that's omitted from the example to keep things simple, or... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

My Comments

Steven Rogers commented on Steven Rogers's post almost 5 years

That seems to nearly work for me, but I have one media-based style at the end of my foundation_and_overrides.css like:

@media #{$small-only} { some_style_stuff }

and it seems dead-set on interpreting print as small media, so that style gets applied to all screens, not just small ones. I tried substituting 'screen, print' directly into the media query ranges, and I don't get foundation styles in print (or the problem with my $small-only style on big screens) unless this one is 'screen, print':

$small-only: "#{$screen}  and (max-width: #{upper-bound($small-range)})";

Haven't been able to figure out a work-around yet.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Steven Rogers's post almost 5 years

That seems to nearly work for me, but I have one media-based style at the end of my foundation_and_overrides.css like:

@media #{$small-only} { some_style_stuff }

and it seems dead-set on interpreting print as small media, so that style gets applied to all screens, not just small ones. I tried substituting 'screen, print' directly into the media query ranges, and I don't get foundation styles in print (or the problem with my $small-only style on big screens) unless this one is 'screen, print':

$small-only: "#{$screen}  and (max-width: #{upper-bound($small-range)})";

Haven't been able to figure out a work-around yet.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content