Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Minneapolis, MN

My Posts

My Comments

Christopher Raymond commented on Christopher Raymond's post over 5 years

Unfortunately that uses a top bar element to accomplish it. I've messed with that and it doesn't work for me as my drop down menu buttons live within a table cell.

However I did manage to accomplish what I'm looking for using a drop down button within my drop down menu and applied a little javascript to hack it together. That said, it would be nice if Foundation would support branching drop down menu buttons out of the box.

I will still have to work on small screen presentation for my code, but overall it's working well enough for me so far.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Christopher Raymond's post over 5 years

Unfortunately that uses a top bar element to accomplish it. I've messed with that and it doesn't work for me as my drop down menu buttons live within a table cell.

However I did manage to accomplish what I'm looking for using a drop down button within my drop down menu and applied a little javascript to hack it together. That said, it would be nice if Foundation would support branching drop down menu buttons out of the box.

I will still have to work on small screen presentation for my code, but overall it's working well enough for me so far.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content