Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• Fixed Length Button Bar?

By tim

button barFoundationlength

Hi All sorry to bother I am a complete beginner to foundation and I am struggling with what may seem a simple issue, I can create a button bar without an issue, however if one word within the bar is longer than the other the bar becomes an incorrect lengt... (continued)

Last Reply by Chris M over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Webpage-height Issue

By tim

Foundation 5heightzurbgrid

Hi All, sorry to bother you guys buy I'm having an issue with the height of my webpages (please see the exemple pic), is there anyway to set the height to a fixed length? - As you can see in the image the footer needs to be much lower - apologies if this ... (continued)

Last Reply by Karl Ward almost 6 years ago

My Comments

tim commented on tim's post almost 6 years

thanks very much for your suggestion of using min-height - it successfully pushes the footer down without an issue - I'm now having an issue with the elements not being aligned vertically- is there any way to center items vertically using zurb?

Many thanks

tim commented on tim's post almost 6 years

Many thanks - me being a Muppet - I did figure out eventually, but thankyou for your response

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on tim's post almost 6 years

thanks very much for your suggestion of using min-height - it successfully pushes the footer down without an issue - I'm now having an issue with the elements not being aligned vertically- is there any way to center items vertically using zurb?

Many thanks

You commented on tim's post almost 6 years

Many thanks - me being a Muppet - I did figure out eventually, but thankyou for your response

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content