Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • .sticky / already scrolled page

By Sam Smith

stickyfixedscroll

I'm using the "sticky" class on my top-bar, so I can apply styling depending on whether the page is scrolled (using the "fixed" classes). However, if I refresh an already scrolled page, the "fixed" classes do not get applied. Looking at the examples in th... (continued)

Last Reply by Sam Smith almost 5 years ago

• NEW
  • Grunt Warning Foundation Icons

By Sam Smith

iconFontGrunt

I've added the icon font SCSS file to my Foundation project. Grunt is giving me this warning: settings:11: error: error reading values after this from the settings file, more specifically, this line: *zoom: expression( this.runtimeStyle['... (continued)

Replies
  • Off Canvas Disappears (Chrome)

By Sam Smith

off canvaschrome

I have a page consisting of an Off Canvas with a (Mapbox) map inside it. In Chrome, any interaction with the map makes the Off Canvas bar disappear, seemingly putting the map in front of the Off Canvas bar. Has anyone else experienced anything like thi... (continued)

Last Reply by Sam Smith about 5 years ago

Replies
  • Topbar Dropdown Bg Colour

By Sam Smith

settingstopbar

I'm assuming that changing $topbar-dropdown-bg and/ or $topbar-dropdown-link-bg (not sure the difference) in settings.scss should be enough to change the dropdown background colour. However, it is being overridden by .top-bar-section li:not(.has-form) a:n... (continued)

Last Reply by ayezee almost 5 years ago

• Menu Icon Off Side Of Screen

By Sam Smith

There seems to be an issue with the positioning of the compact menu. I'm seeing the icon partially off the side of the screen, and the text not appearing at all (see image). I'm using SASS from the bower-foundation repo (master branch).

Last Reply by Wing-Hou Chan over 5 years ago

My Comments

Sam Smith commented on Sam Smith's post almost 5 years

Ivan, I still have no answer for this, but I have created an issue for this on Github https://github.com/zurb/foundation/issues/5910

Sam Smith commented on Sam Smith's post about 5 years

Ah yes, you are right. Sidetracked by the weirdness, I didn't get the basics right. While this doesn't explain what's happening, it does solve my problem, thanks :)

Thanks for the reply Tomi, that does seem to work. Obviously still not ideal, because I'd like it to be 100% high. I tried 99% to see if that'd work, but then the bar partially moves off the screen. This does at least demonstrate what is happening - the bar is being moved up, off the screen (for whatever reason).

(This also happens, to a lesser extent in Safari)

...or does anyone know a way around this?

Sam Smith commented on Sam Smith's post over 5 years

Is there any javascript that hides the off canvas bar? Something that might conflict with the map?

I've uploaded an example, if anyone would like to take a look http://jaunt.org.uk/brighton/

Sam Smith commented on Chris Anderson's post over 5 years

I was just wondering the same thing. Would be very handy for creating non JS links (ie. could add header and footer to your modal content for when they appear as individual pages.

Hi Joost. Yes, sounds the same.

I notice on small screens, the colour is as expected.

Sam Smith commented on Christoph Haas's post over 5 years
Sam Smith commented on Stefano Oggioni's post over 5 years

For anyone who ends up here in their search for a SCSS repo, you can find one here: https://github.com/zurb/bower-foundation

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Off Canvas Disappears (Chrome)

By Sam Smith

off canvaschrome

I have a page consisting of an Off Canvas with a (Mapbox) map inside it. In Chrome, any interaction with the map makes the Off Canvas bar disappear, seemingly putting the map in front of the Off Canvas bar. Has anyone else experienced anything like thi... (continued)

Last Reply by Sam Smith about 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Sam Smith's post almost 5 years

Ivan, I still have no answer for this, but I have created an issue for this on Github https://github.com/zurb/foundation/issues/5910

You commented on Sam Smith's post about 5 years

Ah yes, you are right. Sidetracked by the weirdness, I didn't get the basics right. While this doesn't explain what's happening, it does solve my problem, thanks :)

Thanks for the reply Tomi, that does seem to work. Obviously still not ideal, because I'd like it to be 100% high. I tried 99% to see if that'd work, but then the bar partially moves off the screen. This does at least demonstrate what is happening - the bar is being moved up, off the screen (for whatever reason).

(This also happens, to a lesser extent in Safari)

...or does anyone know a way around this?

You commented on Sam Smith's post over 5 years

Is there any javascript that hides the off canvas bar? Something that might conflict with the map?

I've uploaded an example, if anyone would like to take a look http://jaunt.org.uk/brighton/

You commented on Chris Anderson's post over 5 years

I was just wondering the same thing. Would be very handy for creating non JS links (ie. could add header and footer to your modal content for when they appear as individual pages.

Hi Joost. Yes, sounds the same.

I notice on small screens, the colour is as expected.

You commented on Christoph Haas's post over 5 years
You commented on Stefano Oggioni's post over 5 years

For anyone who ends up here in their search for a SCSS repo, you can find one here: https://github.com/zurb/bower-foundation

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content