Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

My Comments

J Ward commented on J Ward's post over 5 years

Thank you for the response.

I'm trying to simply change the size of my title when my screen is above a certain dimension. Although I can do that through editing the specific element I thought I'd be able to change it by simply changing the value of the $topbar-title-font-size variable.

So in the settings file I declare the variable as: $topbar-title-font-size: rem-calc(20);

...but thought I'd then be able to set its value to something else by simply declaring a new value for the variable like so: $topbar-title-font-size: rem-calc(26); within a media query.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on J Ward's post over 5 years

Thank you for the response.

I'm trying to simply change the size of my title when my screen is above a certain dimension. Although I can do that through editing the specific element I thought I'd be able to change it by simply changing the value of the $topbar-title-font-size variable.

So in the settings file I declare the variable as: $topbar-title-font-size: rem-calc(20);

...but thought I'd then be able to set its value to something else by simply declaring a new value for the variable like so: $topbar-title-font-size: rem-calc(26); within a media query.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content