Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

frank nelson commented on frank nelson's post over 5 years

Again, thanks for your help.
I am pretty familiar with CSS (although I was not familiar with the "<" operator), but today is my first day looking at Sass. In any case, you gave me some good stuff to go on. Much appreciated!

Hi James,
Thanks for your reply.
I assume this is some Sass-related stuff you're talking about and should make sense to me when I learn more about it?

OK, I think I've got my 2nd question (about Ruby) answered. Apparently it is only for setting up your development environment for Sass.... not for web page runtime. I found a good tutorial here...
http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/tutorials/htmlcss-tutorials/setting-up-foundation-with-sass-and-compass/
(thanks Matt Pilott)

I still have no idea what I'm doing. haha. But this is a start.

But if someone could still give me some pointers on how to add borders to the Tabs, that would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on frank nelson's post over 5 years

Again, thanks for your help.
I am pretty familiar with CSS (although I was not familiar with the "<" operator), but today is my first day looking at Sass. In any case, you gave me some good stuff to go on. Much appreciated!

Hi James,
Thanks for your reply.
I assume this is some Sass-related stuff you're talking about and should make sense to me when I learn more about it?

OK, I think I've got my 2nd question (about Ruby) answered. Apparently it is only for setting up your development environment for Sass.... not for web page runtime. I found a good tutorial here...
http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/tutorials/htmlcss-tutorials/setting-up-foundation-with-sass-and-compass/
(thanks Matt Pilott)

I still have no idea what I'm doing. haha. But this is a start.

But if someone could still give me some pointers on how to add borders to the Tabs, that would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content