Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Roman commented on Thanh Nguyen's post over 5 years

I have the same requirement, I want a collapsible side menu, but on desktops I need it to not be off canvas but rather push the main content to the right (maybe with a margin or padding?) and on mobiles I want it to be off-canvas.

I'm trying to use the foundation off-canvas menu and hacking it to do transform: translate3d(0%, 0, 0) as well as adding padding-left: 220px to the main content div. This works, but foundation does all kinds of strange things with javascript to disable links in the off-canvas menu :( - Looks like I'm going to have to do it from scratch :(

Roman commented on Francesco Pensabene's post over 5 years

I've done the same and experiencing the same problems. Anyones how to make the global font size smaller, like it is on the zurb foundation site?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Thanh Nguyen's post over 5 years

I have the same requirement, I want a collapsible side menu, but on desktops I need it to not be off canvas but rather push the main content to the right (maybe with a margin or padding?) and on mobiles I want it to be off-canvas.

I'm trying to use the foundation off-canvas menu and hacking it to do transform: translate3d(0%, 0, 0) as well as adding padding-left: 220px to the main content div. This works, but foundation does all kinds of strange things with javascript to disable links in the off-canvas menu :( - Looks like I'm going to have to do it from scratch :(

You commented on Francesco Pensabene's post over 5 years

I've done the same and experiencing the same problems. Anyones how to make the global font size smaller, like it is on the zurb foundation site?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content