Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Thomas Hoadley commented on Nathan Cooper's post almost 4 years

Hi Nathan, that is the exact same issue that has stumped me. I can't quite get my head around the different import paths within the project! Do you have a twitter account, I would like to keep up to date on your progress because I am also just starting out with foundation 5.

Mihai, could you please explain the import path for :

@import "foundation";

that is found within the app.scss ?

I am looking to create a partials folder within the 'scss' folder but what import path would I use in app.scss? Would it be something like:

@import "partials/_grid";

If not, how?!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thomas Hoadley commented on Thomas Hoadley's post almost 4 years

Awesome thanks dude! I used your yeoman generator :)

Do you have a twitter or anyway for me to stay updated on the live reload implementation? :)

Thomas Hoadley commented on Bruno Monteiro's post almost 4 years

I had this problem aswell. Try uninstalling git and then reinstalling the latest version (http://git-scm.com/) and then during installing tick 'Run Git from the Windows Command Promt' instead of 'Use Git Bash only'. As long as you have the correct node.js and bower installed you should now be able to use 'foundation new PROJECTNAME' to start your project!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Nathan Cooper's post almost 4 years

Hi Nathan, that is the exact same issue that has stumped me. I can't quite get my head around the different import paths within the project! Do you have a twitter account, I would like to keep up to date on your progress because I am also just starting out with foundation 5.

Mihai, could you please explain the import path for :

@import "foundation";

that is found within the app.scss ?

I am looking to create a partials folder within the 'scss' folder but what import path would I use in app.scss? Would it be something like:

@import "partials/_grid";

If not, how?!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

You commented on Thomas Hoadley's post almost 4 years

Awesome thanks dude! I used your yeoman generator :)

Do you have a twitter or anyway for me to stay updated on the live reload implementation? :)

You commented on Bruno Monteiro's post almost 4 years

I had this problem aswell. Try uninstalling git and then reinstalling the latest version (http://git-scm.com/) and then during installing tick 'Run Git from the Windows Command Promt' instead of 'Use Git Bash only'. As long as you have the correct node.js and bower installed you should now be able to use 'foundation new PROJECTNAME' to start your project!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content