Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Tomas Gray commented on Tomas Gray's post over 5 years

There is content. The slider is on a page which is loaded dynamically via AJAX. I think it might have something to do with the way Orbit computes the height, based on what I have read in other forums, but I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it to recalc the height once the page has been loaded.

Tomas Gray commented on Tomas Gray's post over 5 years

Sorry about being so vague. I have since abandoned this design and started over from scratch, but I was trying to find out about best practices for creating a block grid as pictured with one (or more tiles) which exceeded the bounds of the grid (like the colspan attribute for tables) that would rearrange nicely on a mobile. Thanks for responding!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tomas Gray's post over 5 years

There is content. The slider is on a page which is loaded dynamically via AJAX. I think it might have something to do with the way Orbit computes the height, based on what I have read in other forums, but I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it to recalc the height once the page has been loaded.

You commented on Tomas Gray's post over 5 years

Sorry about being so vague. I have since abandoned this design and started over from scratch, but I was trying to find out about best practices for creating a block grid as pictured with one (or more tiles) which exceeded the bounds of the grid (like the colspan attribute for tables) that would rearrange nicely on a mobile. Thanks for responding!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content