Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Cologne, Germany

http://mo.phlow.de/

My Posts

My Comments

Moritz »mo.« Sauer commented on Moritz »mo.« Sauer's post almost 6 years

@Mihai Thank you very much for taking your time. So, I understood everything the right way. Some suggestions to help everybodys workflow:

In foundation 4 I found it superconvenient that I just had to comment out

@import "foundation";

and could pull in the partials I needed right away because they were already in the source code. So it was very quick and nice.

Now I have to open other files or the documentation to get the snippets like for example

@import "foundation/components/typography";

and than I have to grab even more code from the typography-section of the documentation because in the settings file the variables for the headers are gone.

This is really confusing and started my confusion in the first place.

Nevertheless: THANK YOU for the framework. Maybe in the next iteration you get some of this comfortable old stuff back into the new f5 :)

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Moritz »mo.« Sauer's post almost 6 years

@Mihai Thank you very much for taking your time. So, I understood everything the right way. Some suggestions to help everybodys workflow:

In foundation 4 I found it superconvenient that I just had to comment out

@import "foundation";

and could pull in the partials I needed right away because they were already in the source code. So it was very quick and nice.

Now I have to open other files or the documentation to get the snippets like for example

@import "foundation/components/typography";

and than I have to grab even more code from the typography-section of the documentation because in the settings file the variables for the headers are gone.

This is really confusing and started my confusion in the first place.

Nevertheless: THANK YOU for the framework. Maybe in the next iteration you get some of this comfortable old stuff back into the new f5 :)

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content