Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Mark Hayes commented on Huijing Chen's post over 5 years

Looks like the jQuery 2.1.0 bower package include this path change. Just updated the paths and pushed up a fix here:

https://github.com/zurb/foundation/commit/55fe039b8f4ceadb1bee1663d6cf47988a245758

Cheers!

Mark Hayes commented on Lynda Spangler's post over 5 years

Ok just pushed out the 5.1.1 release, you guys should be all set going forward!

Mark Hayes commented on Lynda Spangler's post over 5 years

Hey Guys-

Just noticed that equalizer wasn't getting initialized prior to a resize event in SOME cases. Just pushed out a fix for this to the master branch of Foundation (https://github.com/zurb/foundation/commit/8fb50b39265eab5c4543fb6d5f04d7c678508f23). We'll get an updated version (Foundation v5.1.1) shortly, cheers!

Mark Hayes commented on Tim Schiller's post almost 6 years

Hey guys, the project that I have listed hasn't had any recent activity on it. I'd like to find more time to work on it, but don't have any solid deadlines. I'm open to contributions to help move it forward though, cheers!

Mark Hayes commented on Laurent P's post almost 6 years

What browser are you using? Tried this in Chrome (v31.0.1650.63) and Safari (v6.0.5) without any issues.

Mark Hayes commented on Laurent P's post almost 6 years

Hey Laurent,

Still a little confused on exactly what might be happening in this case, can you post a link to your site so we can better see what's going on.

Cheers!

Mark Hayes commented on David Ham's post almost 6 years

Bower is a package manager for web assets, generally CSS and JS files. At a very basic level it just fetches the contents of GitHub repositories and saves them to your computer.

NPM on the other hand is a package manager for Node.js that allows users to install Node.js libraries. So in the case of libsass we use NPM to install grunt and node-sass which helps monitor and compile SCSS files. It can probably best be thought of as Node.js equivalent to Ruby's gems.

Hope that clears things up, cheers!

Mark Hayes commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 6 years

If you installed Foundation using our CLI the compiled JS/CSS files will be located here:

CSS
stylesheets/app.css

JavaScript
bower_components/foundation/js/foundation.min.js

However if you installed Foundation a different way please include a link to the code for your theme so we can better assist you in determining the correct paths, cheers!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Huijing Chen's post over 5 years

Looks like the jQuery 2.1.0 bower package include this path change. Just updated the paths and pushed up a fix here:

https://github.com/zurb/foundation/commit/55fe039b8f4ceadb1bee1663d6cf47988a245758

Cheers!

You commented on Lynda Spangler's post over 5 years

Ok just pushed out the 5.1.1 release, you guys should be all set going forward!

You commented on Lynda Spangler's post over 5 years

Hey Guys-

Just noticed that equalizer wasn't getting initialized prior to a resize event in SOME cases. Just pushed out a fix for this to the master branch of Foundation (https://github.com/zurb/foundation/commit/8fb50b39265eab5c4543fb6d5f04d7c678508f23). We'll get an updated version (Foundation v5.1.1) shortly, cheers!

You commented on Tim Schiller's post almost 6 years

Hey guys, the project that I have listed hasn't had any recent activity on it. I'd like to find more time to work on it, but don't have any solid deadlines. I'm open to contributions to help move it forward though, cheers!

You commented on Laurent P's post almost 6 years

What browser are you using? Tried this in Chrome (v31.0.1650.63) and Safari (v6.0.5) without any issues.

You commented on Laurent P's post almost 6 years

Hey Laurent,

Still a little confused on exactly what might be happening in this case, can you post a link to your site so we can better see what's going on.

Cheers!

You commented on David Ham's post almost 6 years

Bower is a package manager for web assets, generally CSS and JS files. At a very basic level it just fetches the contents of GitHub repositories and saves them to your computer.

NPM on the other hand is a package manager for Node.js that allows users to install Node.js libraries. So in the case of libsass we use NPM to install grunt and node-sass which helps monitor and compile SCSS files. It can probably best be thought of as Node.js equivalent to Ruby's gems.

Hope that clears things up, cheers!

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 6 years

If you installed Foundation using our CLI the compiled JS/CSS files will be located here:

CSS
stylesheets/app.css

JavaScript
bower_components/foundation/js/foundation.min.js

However if you installed Foundation a different way please include a link to the code for your theme so we can better assist you in determining the correct paths, cheers!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers