Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Juan Pablo Realini commented on Michael Flores's post over 5 years

Sorry Samuel.. but.. why shouldn't the support forum be a place to post a support related question?? I am experiencing something similar. The menu icon is not being displayed in small screens, even though the menu works (I click where the icon is supposed to be and the menu is shown)... I read in several other places that this has been an issue for some time... some report to have it fixed... I am using the latest Foundation 5 version... Do I have to hire a developer to fix this? Isn't the forum supposed to work as a place where people with problems post questions and people with solutions try to help? Or maybe I am wrong and this forum is just for posting nude girls pics???

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Michael Flores's post over 5 years

Sorry Samuel.. but.. why shouldn't the support forum be a place to post a support related question?? I am experiencing something similar. The menu icon is not being displayed in small screens, even though the menu works (I click where the icon is supposed to be and the menu is shown)... I read in several other places that this has been an issue for some time... some report to have it fixed... I am using the latest Foundation 5 version... Do I have to hire a developer to fix this? Isn't the forum supposed to work as a place where people with problems post questions and people with solutions try to help? Or maybe I am wrong and this forum is just for posting nude girls pics???

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content