Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Foundation 5 Block Grid

By Kevin RAy

block-grid

What I am trying to do is only effect the block grid inside of the "video" div and have it "float: none" instead of "float:left" but I cannot seem to get it to work. here is my css: .video [class*="block-grid-"] > li { float: none; } I have e... (continued)

Last Reply by Karl Ward over 4 years ago

My Comments

Kevin RAy commented on Daniele Pavinato's post almost 4 years

@Chris McGroarty. This will break NextGen....At least it did for me.

Kevin RAy commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 4 years

I agree with zurb. There are sooooooo many better option out there that are far more powerful and have far more options. This was a good call. You guy can focus that time and energy on something more useful to us.

Kevin RAy commented on Kevin RAy's post over 4 years

Thanks Asif. That was my mistake. Thanks for the help. I have 1500 lines of SASS and sometimes my brain sees something thats not there...like an "s". :)

As for Karl Ward. I need my videos to stack vertically. Have you ever embedded a YouTube video in your website and kept it completely responsive both width and height. Probably not because then you would know why I am needing this. Just like small-block-grid-1 will stack vertically on small screens and medium-block-grid-4 won't on medium screens. I would suggest you research block-grid more. Thanks for coming out Karl. Go ahead and have a seat.

Kevin RAy commented on Kevin RAy's post about 5 years

WOW...Totally my fault. I don't know how i missed that. This is a sass/compass project using bower so "$(document).foundation();" is actually in the app.js file from foundation. And the line calling in that js somehow got deleted.

Its working fine now thanks Mr. Chan

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Daniele Pavinato's post almost 4 years

@Chris McGroarty. This will break NextGen....At least it did for me.

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 4 years

I agree with zurb. There are sooooooo many better option out there that are far more powerful and have far more options. This was a good call. You guy can focus that time and energy on something more useful to us.

You commented on Kevin RAy's post over 4 years

Thanks Asif. That was my mistake. Thanks for the help. I have 1500 lines of SASS and sometimes my brain sees something thats not there...like an "s". :)

As for Karl Ward. I need my videos to stack vertically. Have you ever embedded a YouTube video in your website and kept it completely responsive both width and height. Probably not because then you would know why I am needing this. Just like small-block-grid-1 will stack vertically on small screens and medium-block-grid-4 won't on medium screens. I would suggest you research block-grid more. Thanks for coming out Karl. Go ahead and have a seat.

You commented on Kevin RAy's post about 5 years

WOW...Totally my fault. I don't know how i missed that. This is a sass/compass project using bower so "$(document).foundation();" is actually in the app.js file from foundation. And the line calling in that js somehow got deleted.

Its working fine now thanks Mr. Chan

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content