Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• Tabs with unique colors

By Rick Chasin

tabscolorcss

I'd like to set up 3 tabs that each uses a unique color. Looking at the .tab CSS, I know I can create a custom style for each, but the .tab CSS has many lines of code and parameters. Not sure how much would need to be changed to make 3 unique tabs that wi... (continued)

Last Reply by Preston McPeak over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Tree menu

By Rick Chasin

tree menudropdowns

I would like to create a classic "tree" menu in an 'aside' area. I am thinking that some styling of the dropdowns in F5 could achieve that. Can any expert coders offer any tips you might have to prevent head pounding against wall moments? Much appreciated!

Last Reply by Rick Chasin over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Tabs not working - v5.2.2

By Rick Chasin

tabs@import

Copied the basic tabs code into my page. Not using SASS, so I added the import code to the head: <style type="text/css"> @import("foundation/components/tabs"); </style> Also tried: <script src="js/foundation/foundation.tab.js"></script> T... (continued)

Last Reply by Effe over 5 years ago

My Comments

Rick Chasin commented on Karl Ward's post over 5 years

Fantastic! Thank you!!

Rick Chasin commented on Rick Chasin's post over 5 years

Thanks so much - perfect!!

Yes Rafi, as you have here in the 'heart, star and plus' area. I will look closely at your code. Thank you for the help!

Solved

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Dropdown Menu Doesn't Work

By burak

dropdowntopbar

Hi, i'm new to foundation and fallowing a tutorial. my problem is top-nav dropdown menu doesn't work when i hover over it or click. is there something i am missing? i created the project using compass and copied the files inside the foundation/sass f... (continued)

Last Reply by [email protected] almost 6 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Karl Ward's post over 5 years

Fantastic! Thank you!!

You commented on Rick Chasin's post over 5 years

Thanks so much - perfect!!

Yes Rafi, as you have here in the 'heart, star and plus' area. I will look closely at your code. Thank you for the help!

Solved

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content