Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• Off-Canvas Left text align

By Andrew

Hi I have created a mobile site for my website (currently in testing) but using the off-canvas right option the menu options all seem to centred when the examples are aligned left. Can someone tell me where I change these to be aligned left as i ca... (continued)

Last Reply by Jonathan Smiley almost 6 years ago

Replies
  • How to change the colours of the off-canvas menu icon

By Andrew

Hi Im developing a new mobile site and am new to the Foundation code. Im specifically looking for some help in changing the colours of menu icon on the off-canvas navigation. I have found where to change the tab-bar background colour to white but a... (continued)

Last Reply by rivet over 4 years ago

My Comments

Andrew commented on Andrew's post almost 6 years

Thanks Jonathan and Jeremy.

Jeremy the idea im thinking about is to have a top bar with on hover drop downs and includes a search box for medium to full width screens.

The bar would then collapse for mobile use where there would be a left menu option and provide the off-canvas style slide in menu. Id also like to have a search box added in as the first entry of the slide in menu.

Hope that paints the picture.

im thinking Jeremy's approach may help me here but still not sure how I would add a search facility in the mobile menu options.

Thanks

Andrew commented on Andrew's post almost 6 years

Thanks James

i had already looked there and it was right in front of me so thanks for confirming.

Andy Jones

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Andrew's post almost 6 years

Thanks Jonathan and Jeremy.

Jeremy the idea im thinking about is to have a top bar with on hover drop downs and includes a search box for medium to full width screens.

The bar would then collapse for mobile use where there would be a left menu option and provide the off-canvas style slide in menu. Id also like to have a search box added in as the first entry of the slide in menu.

Hope that paints the picture.

im thinking Jeremy's approach may help me here but still not sure how I would add a search facility in the mobile menu options.

Thanks

You commented on Andrew's post almost 6 years

Thanks James

i had already looked there and it was right in front of me so thanks for confirming.

Andy Jones

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content