Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Mumbai

I'm a newbiee web designer and developer from Mumbai,India and dreams of making big in the internet world.. IMO.. :)>

My Posts

My Comments

yashash dave commented on yashash dave's post over 5 years

"jQueryMobile does this out of the box, but unlike Foundation, you are locked to the JQM default layout. Besides, JQM is made for mobile devices only, and is shrinking in popularity because people prefer to offer a single responsive design across all devices instead."

@karlward - You are right, but that is not what i am suggesting here. All i am asking is to provide a jquery scipt for transitions that can be used for touch swipe functionality in mobile phones..

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on yashash dave's post over 5 years

"jQueryMobile does this out of the box, but unlike Foundation, you are locked to the JQM default layout. Besides, JQM is made for mobile devices only, and is shrinking in popularity because people prefer to offer a single responsive design across all devices instead."

@karlward - You are right, but that is not what i am suggesting here. All i am asking is to provide a jquery scipt for transitions that can be used for touch swipe functionality in mobile phones..

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content