Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• non-functional orbit slider in Rails

By Brian Davis

Orbit

I've made a basic Rails 4 app and added Foundation 5 using the foundation-rails (5.2.1.0) gem. I have an orbit carousel which is not behaving correctly. Using wide images, apparently the first image loads, but then nothing happens when I click the arrows ... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian Davis about 5 years ago

My Comments

Brian Davis commented on Brian Davis's post about 5 years

Solved the issue by putting the images in as background images for the li elements, rather than image elements.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • onchange event called multiple times

By b c

slideronchange

I found that the onchange handler for a slider I created was executed 4 times upon first loading of the webpage, and at least twice for each time the slider was moved. Is this expected behaviour? I'd rather not have the the onchange event execute a... (continued)

Last Reply by Marc Guay almost 4 years ago

• non-functional orbit slider in Rails

By Brian Davis

Orbit

I've made a basic Rails 4 app and added Foundation 5 using the foundation-rails (5.2.1.0) gem. I have an orbit carousel which is not behaving correctly. Using wide images, apparently the first image loads, but then nothing happens when I click the arrows ... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian Davis about 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Brian Davis's post about 5 years

Solved the issue by putting the images in as background images for the li elements, rather than image elements.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content