Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• Sticky Div Row?

By Christian Solorzano

Sticky nav

Is there a way to make a div sticky? I was creating a top-bar navigation but it wasn't doing what I want it to do. Instead I'm creating two rows, one row for my logo and the other row for the actual links. I'm thinking about placing them inside of the <na... (continued)

Last Reply by Adam Ransome over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Make Top-Bar Transparent

By Christian Solorzano

Currently my website has a white background and my <nav> is white, so you it gives off the impression of it being transparent. However, I'm planning on adding a background image to my site but if I do that, the top-bar will look bad due to the fact that i... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Align Divs

By Christian Solorzano

align

I'm working on a personal website and I'm trying to align these divs so the image and the text are all left-aligned vertically. Here is my code. Do you see how the text is a bit to the right?

Last Reply by royan eric about 1 year ago

My Comments

Christian Solorzano commented on Christian Solorzano's post over 5 years

@Nick, thanks for the feedback. Not sure why it isn't loading those assets. Hmm.. Well, as long as it doesn't affect the look of my site, I guess it's fine.

Christian Solorzano commented on Christian Solorzano's post over 5 years

@Karl Ward, thanks! The solution was so easy. I dunno why I didn't think of doing that earlier.

Christian Solorzano commented on Vinyl's post over 5 years

@Lynda Spangler, that didn't work.

Christian Solorzano commented on David Beecher's post over 5 years

How can you modify the logo so it stays centered when viewing the page on a mobile device? It seems that the title floats to the left when in tablet or mobile.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Christian Solorzano's post over 5 years

@Nick, thanks for the feedback. Not sure why it isn't loading those assets. Hmm.. Well, as long as it doesn't affect the look of my site, I guess it's fine.

You commented on Christian Solorzano's post over 5 years

@Karl Ward, thanks! The solution was so easy. I dunno why I didn't think of doing that earlier.

You commented on Vinyl's post over 5 years

@Lynda Spangler, that didn't work.

You commented on David Beecher's post over 5 years

How can you modify the logo so it stays centered when viewing the page on a mobile device? It seems that the title floats to the left when in tablet or mobile.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content