Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• SASS and font size

By Marc Pirard

Sassremrem-baserem-calc

Hi everyone, I am begining to use sass. To modify the font size, in "_settings.scss", i set the $rem-base to 8px and it doubles the size. Except for < h6 > and < p >. Because the size is not defined by rem-calc() like the others, but directly "1rem"! ... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

Replies
  • 3D Cards

By Marc Pirard

3dcard

Hi Everyone, I use this very nice and light object : 3D Cards ( http://patterntap.com/code/3d-cards ). It was working alright until I updated to the last version of my browser (Firefox 30.0). Now, the image is still visible when the mouse is "hover"...... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

Replies
  • Foundation.sass

By Marc Pirard

Sass

Hi everyone, Sass seems very interessing, so I decided to learn... I am at the right begining, I installed as described (Ruby, Compass,...), created a new project and was expecting a foundation.sass or a foundation.scss file. That would be quite helpful ... (continued)

Last Reply by Tom Hogan about 5 years ago

My Comments

Marc Pirard commented on Tom Hogan's post about 5 years

I did it and it's working! Thank you very much Tom.

Thanks very much Tom,

I checked the path variables. They are exactly as they should. The npm in user path, ruby, node and git in system... I also tryed to reboot but no change.

The error message:
>grunt build
grunt-cli: the grunt command line interface. (v0.1.13)

Fatal error: Unable to find te local grunt.

If you're seeing this message, either a Gruntfile wasn't found or grunt
has'nt been installed localy on your project. For more info...

Marc

Marc Pirard commented on Marc Pirard's post about 5 years

Tom,

Thanks for your tutorial.

Everything worked alright until n°17 "Time to Grunt". I get the error : "Fatal error: Unable to find local grunt".

I am using Windows XP. And Bower and grunt have not been installed in their respective directories (devtools/bower and\grunt) where i ran the npm but in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Application Data\npm\npm_modules".

So, as I don't quite understand what I am doing (in fact, nothing), I am stuck.

Could you give me a hand?

Thanks,

Marc

Tom,

Thanks for your tutorial. Everything worked alright until n°17 "Time to Grunt". I get the error : "Fatal error: Unable to find local grunt".

I am using Windows XP. Bower and grunt have not been installed in their respective directories where i ran the npm (devtools\bower and \grunt) but in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Application Data\npm\npm_modules".

Thanks,

Marc

Marc Pirard commented on Marc Pirard's post over 5 years

Perfect. Thank you.

Marc Pirard commented on Marc Pirard's post over 5 years

I want to have all the images in the list. But without the carousel and displayed in full screen. The 2 arrows are sufficient to go through the images. If I use the class "clearing-thumbs" and remove data-clearing, when I click on the "thumb", the image is shown in full screen, it is the way I want it. But to go to the next one, I need to close the "modal" and click on the next thumb...

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tom Hogan's post about 5 years

I did it and it's working! Thank you very much Tom.

Thanks very much Tom,

I checked the path variables. They are exactly as they should. The npm in user path, ruby, node and git in system... I also tryed to reboot but no change.

The error message:
>grunt build
grunt-cli: the grunt command line interface. (v0.1.13)

Fatal error: Unable to find te local grunt.

If you're seeing this message, either a Gruntfile wasn't found or grunt
has'nt been installed localy on your project. For more info...

Marc

You commented on Marc Pirard's post about 5 years

Tom,

Thanks for your tutorial.

Everything worked alright until n°17 "Time to Grunt". I get the error : "Fatal error: Unable to find local grunt".

I am using Windows XP. And Bower and grunt have not been installed in their respective directories (devtools/bower and\grunt) where i ran the npm but in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Application Data\npm\npm_modules".

Thanks,

Marc

Tom,

Thanks for your tutorial. Everything worked alright until n°17 "Time to Grunt". I get the error : "Fatal error: Unable to find local grunt".

I am using Windows XP. Bower and grunt have not been installed in their respective directories where i ran the npm (devtools\bower and \grunt) but in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Application Data\npm\npm_modules".

Thanks,

Marc

You commented on Marc Pirard's post over 5 years

Perfect. Thank you.

You commented on Marc Pirard's post over 5 years

I want to have all the images in the list. But without the carousel and displayed in full screen. The 2 arrows are sufficient to go through the images. If I use the class "clearing-thumbs" and remove data-clearing, when I click on the "thumb", the image is shown in full screen, it is the way I want it. But to go to the next one, I need to close the "modal" and click on the next thumb...

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content