Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

J. James commented on Robert Rhu's post over 2 years

Solved my FUOC problem with responsive menu. Thanks.

J. James commented on J. James's post about 3 years

"Every AMP page can only have a single embedded stylesheet, and there are certain selectors you’re not allowed to use." - from AMP project
That means you have to load the custom AMP stylesheet, instead of app.css. I guess you could code 2 separate pages, but why.

J. James commented on Mike Weisz's post over 4 years

Topic above this one shows user James Stone's resource on Foundation. There are also several Wordpress implementations including Foundation Press and others. Agreed, there are fewer free resources but more paid workshops. Foundation is more DIY and requires intermediate experience compared to Bootstrap. I've never been sorry that I made the switch as this framework keeps getting better and better.

Maybe we should be more active in the forum.

J. James commented on James Stone's post over 4 years

Thanks for this resource. Look forward to the epub (or ?) coming out.

J. James commented on Sciascia's post over 5 years

I resolved a similar issue with Codekit and Foundation 5 by creating the Compass project from the command line then watching the project with Codekit. Did get a 'duplicate file' error message from Codekit but Bryan said that would be fixed in the next release, coming soon.

J. James commented on Tommie Landström's post almost 6 years

Rafi, I haven't been able to make this work, though it did in Foundation 4. There are duplicate files that prevent compiling (using CodeQuery).

J. James commented on Bjorn Blomqvist's post almost 6 years

Toby, just copying the bower components into your project file doesn't work because of those 2 duplicate files. Deleting the duplicates doesn't work either.

In F4 I had no trouble using the standalone with Codequery - not in F5.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Robert Rhu's post over 2 years

Solved my FUOC problem with responsive menu. Thanks.

You commented on J. James's post about 3 years

"Every AMP page can only have a single embedded stylesheet, and there are certain selectors you’re not allowed to use." - from AMP project
That means you have to load the custom AMP stylesheet, instead of app.css. I guess you could code 2 separate pages, but why.

You commented on Mike Weisz's post over 4 years

Topic above this one shows user James Stone's resource on Foundation. There are also several Wordpress implementations including Foundation Press and others. Agreed, there are fewer free resources but more paid workshops. Foundation is more DIY and requires intermediate experience compared to Bootstrap. I've never been sorry that I made the switch as this framework keeps getting better and better.

Maybe we should be more active in the forum.

You commented on James Stone's post over 4 years

Thanks for this resource. Look forward to the epub (or ?) coming out.

You commented on Sciascia's post over 5 years

I resolved a similar issue with Codekit and Foundation 5 by creating the Compass project from the command line then watching the project with Codekit. Did get a 'duplicate file' error message from Codekit but Bryan said that would be fixed in the next release, coming soon.

You commented on Tommie Landström's post almost 6 years

Rafi, I haven't been able to make this work, though it did in Foundation 4. There are duplicate files that prevent compiling (using CodeQuery).

You commented on Bjorn Blomqvist's post almost 6 years

Toby, just copying the bower components into your project file doesn't work because of those 2 duplicate files. Deleting the duplicates doesn't work either.

In F4 I had no trouble using the standalone with Codequery - not in F5.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content