Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Wisconsin

My Posts

Replies
  • Tabs and Accordion Not Working

By Erik Kozlowski

tabsaccordion

I have a page with the simplest of simple examples. Quite literally just the tabs example and thats it. Unfortunately nothing is firing at all. The only behavior Im getting is a url change to add #panel2 or #panel3. Otherwise the css seems to be showing u... (continued)

Last Reply by Chris M almost 5 years ago

My Comments

Erik Kozlowski commented on Erik Kozlowski's post almost 5 years

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick / polite response. I added the data-tab, but no luck. Originally I tried it out in a CMS Html editor which must've stripped the tag. Didnt even notice when I copied it over for a single page test. Unfortunately its still the same overall behavior.

Also I checked, and no errors at all. :(

Erik Kozlowski commented on Eric Wallace's post about 5 years

It looks like 5.4.4 is the newest version available via the customizer now.

Erik Kozlowski commented on Erik Kozlowski's post over 5 years

Sorry for such a late response (I thought I set my emails to notify of any responses). But Im actually not using the top bar, just dropdown ul's associated with a simple link.

<a href="#" data-dropdown="IWantToMenu" class="dropdown right menu-bar-link" data-options="is_hover: true">I want to</a>
          <div id="IWantToMenu" data-dropdown-content class="medium f-dropdown content">
            <div class="row">
              <div class="medium-4 columns">
                <ul>
                  <li class="menu-title">Apply For:
                    <ul>
                      <li><a href="#" >Item1</a></li>
                      <li><a href="#" >Item2</a></li>
                      <li><a href="#" >Item3</a></li>
                      <li><a href="#" ><b>...</b></a></li>
                    </ul>
                  </li>

I tried selecting both the menu-bar-link class for the a tag, and the f-dropdown class for the div in the example you had posted. But unfortunately thats going to double up the effect Im looking for.

Thanks for the help so far!

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Tabs and Accordion Not Working

By Erik Kozlowski

tabsaccordion

I have a page with the simplest of simple examples. Quite literally just the tabs example and thats it. Unfortunately nothing is firing at all. The only behavior Im getting is a url change to add #panel2 or #panel3. Otherwise the css seems to be showing u... (continued)

Last Reply by Chris M almost 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Erik Kozlowski's post almost 5 years

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick / polite response. I added the data-tab, but no luck. Originally I tried it out in a CMS Html editor which must've stripped the tag. Didnt even notice when I copied it over for a single page test. Unfortunately its still the same overall behavior.

Also I checked, and no errors at all. :(

You commented on Eric Wallace's post about 5 years

It looks like 5.4.4 is the newest version available via the customizer now.

You commented on Erik Kozlowski's post over 5 years

Sorry for such a late response (I thought I set my emails to notify of any responses). But Im actually not using the top bar, just dropdown ul's associated with a simple link.

<a href="#" data-dropdown="IWantToMenu" class="dropdown right menu-bar-link" data-options="is_hover: true">I want to</a>
          <div id="IWantToMenu" data-dropdown-content class="medium f-dropdown content">
            <div class="row">
              <div class="medium-4 columns">
                <ul>
                  <li class="menu-title">Apply For:
                    <ul>
                      <li><a href="#" >Item1</a></li>
                      <li><a href="#" >Item2</a></li>
                      <li><a href="#" >Item3</a></li>
                      <li><a href="#" ><b>...</b></a></li>
                    </ul>
                  </li>

I tried selecting both the menu-bar-link class for the a tag, and the f-dropdown class for the div in the example you had posted. But unfortunately thats going to double up the effect Im looking for.

Thanks for the help so far!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content