Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Stacey Irvin commented on Stacey Irvin's post about 3 years

Thank you! Your answer was helpful! I've got slick working now. The only issue I have is that there is a 'fonts' folder in the slick-carousel plugin folder. The slick scss file references the fonts.
in the config.yml file, I added it under assets:
  assets:    - "bower_components/slick-carousel/slick/fonts"
This kind of works - it copies the fonts folder into the dist/assets folder. However, I am now trying to figure out if there is a way to get it to be copied into the assets/css folder instead. My goal is to not have to edit any of the files in my plugin folder. Would love to find a solution. Though, it may be easiest to just edit the scss in the plugin folder instead.
Thanks again for your help!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Stacey Irvin's post about 3 years

Thank you! Your answer was helpful! I've got slick working now. The only issue I have is that there is a 'fonts' folder in the slick-carousel plugin folder. The slick scss file references the fonts.
in the config.yml file, I added it under assets:
  assets:    - "bower_components/slick-carousel/slick/fonts"
This kind of works - it copies the fonts folder into the dist/assets folder. However, I am now trying to figure out if there is a way to get it to be copied into the assets/css folder instead. My goal is to not have to edit any of the files in my plugin folder. Would love to find a solution. Though, it may be easiest to just edit the scss in the plugin folder instead.
Thanks again for your help!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content