Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Kevin Martinez commented on Clement's post over 5 years

How can we get the attention from the developers for this issue? A lot of different solutions and issues, this needs to be adressed.

Kevin Martinez commented on Clement's post over 5 years

Hi guys! I have been knocking my head into the wall about this issue, but i think i can solve it for you.

I have the off canvas working on an f5 fully updated site, being able to toggle it on the phone, but when finishing a new project it just would NOT toggle no mather what i did.

Anyhow, the magic word is the custom css nav for larger screens, me aswell did not use foundations top-bar and when i replicated and copied from my old site it was that simple that the nav container for the off canvas menu NEED to have the data-topbar attached to it ex, HTML <nav class="tab-bar show-for-small" data-topbar> if you do not use the foundation top bar combined with the off canvas show-for-small. I guess they belong together :D

I hope you understand, i wrote this in a rush but i've been working for this a few hours and it was a must to share.

Greetings from Sweden.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Clement's post over 5 years

How can we get the attention from the developers for this issue? A lot of different solutions and issues, this needs to be adressed.

You commented on Clement's post over 5 years

Hi guys! I have been knocking my head into the wall about this issue, but i think i can solve it for you.

I have the off canvas working on an f5 fully updated site, being able to toggle it on the phone, but when finishing a new project it just would NOT toggle no mather what i did.

Anyhow, the magic word is the custom css nav for larger screens, me aswell did not use foundations top-bar and when i replicated and copied from my old site it was that simple that the nav container for the off canvas menu NEED to have the data-topbar attached to it ex, HTML <nav class="tab-bar show-for-small" data-topbar> if you do not use the foundation top bar combined with the off canvas show-for-small. I guess they belong together :D

I hope you understand, i wrote this in a rush but i've been working for this a few hours and it was a must to share.

Greetings from Sweden.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content