Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

FranzZemen commented on FranzZemen's post about 4 years

Seems like the class="grid-content" in the ui-view div is the issue. When I remove that, the problems solves itself. But that class came with the install template...

Which brings a lot of big holes on documentation on how to next different kinds of blocks inside of each other.

FranzZemen commented on Tom Schreck's post about 5 years

Ok I was having the same issue. Really dumb mistake on my part, but it could be something others run into so for the 2 hours I spent trying to figure this out, I'm posting my stupidity so others don't have to.

I was seemingly having the same issue, i.e. when I scroll the modal from the same link pops up in the wrong spot. I noticed that in the zurb docs this does not happen.

In my case, I'm opening the modal with a hyperlink click handler, not the data-reveal-id link.

Well it turns out my click handler was not returning false, so the resulting behavior was:
1) Foundation correctly positions the modal
2) My page scrolls back up, with the modal going out of position

Not sure why I didn't notice the fact I was returning back to the top of the page.

Solution is remember to have your click handler return false if you don't want the default behavior of going back to top of page.

FranzZemen commented on Gazey Geester's post about 5 years

JCJ80 - Very cool, but when I try that one on my Android Nexus 10 tablet, its dog-slow.

FranzZemen commented on Neil Haskins's post about 5 years

This post saved me on modals.

As an fyi, reflow also solved an issue I had with Tooltips and dynamically loaded html.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on FranzZemen's post about 4 years

Seems like the class="grid-content" in the ui-view div is the issue. When I remove that, the problems solves itself. But that class came with the install template...

Which brings a lot of big holes on documentation on how to next different kinds of blocks inside of each other.

You commented on Tom Schreck's post about 5 years

Ok I was having the same issue. Really dumb mistake on my part, but it could be something others run into so for the 2 hours I spent trying to figure this out, I'm posting my stupidity so others don't have to.

I was seemingly having the same issue, i.e. when I scroll the modal from the same link pops up in the wrong spot. I noticed that in the zurb docs this does not happen.

In my case, I'm opening the modal with a hyperlink click handler, not the data-reveal-id link.

Well it turns out my click handler was not returning false, so the resulting behavior was:
1) Foundation correctly positions the modal
2) My page scrolls back up, with the modal going out of position

Not sure why I didn't notice the fact I was returning back to the top of the page.

Solution is remember to have your click handler return false if you don't want the default behavior of going back to top of page.

You commented on Gazey Geester's post about 5 years

JCJ80 - Very cool, but when I try that one on my Android Nexus 10 tablet, its dog-slow.

You commented on Neil Haskins's post about 5 years

This post saved me on modals.

As an fyi, reflow also solved an issue I had with Tooltips and dynamically loaded html.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content