Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Indianapolis, IN

My Posts

Replies
  • Show for Portrait

By Shawn Jones

show-for-portrait

It seems that is you have an object that you use show-for-portrait, it hides on landscape regardless of size. Is that true? I want to show- or hide-for-portrait on medium, but it is also doing the same on small. I don't think there is a show-for-small-por... (continued)

Last Reply by Arthur Lee almost 5 years ago

Replies
  • Menu shows all levels on page load

By Shawn Jones

topbar

Does anyone know why all levels of my menu would show when the page loads? It doesn't happen on other sites that I have built on Foundation. So I am not sure. The site I am working on is http://carmel.fishhookcms.com. Thanks for any ideas.

Last Reply by Toon over 3 years ago

• NEW
  • Tabs and JCarousel

By Shawn Jones

tabsjcarousel

I am trying to use JCarousel in tabs. I have it working in the initial active tab. But it doesn't work in the others when I switch to them. I am sure it is because the script for JCarousel doesn't run on the hidden panels, but I am not sure how to fix it.... (continued)

• Off-canvas + Topbar issue

By Shawn Jones

offcanvastopbar

I have done this before, but it is not working this time. I have a topbar in an off-canvas and the hierarchical navigation will not work. Meaning it there is a level2 item and you click on level1 parent, it should slide open the level2 menu for that item.... (continued)

Last Reply by Shawn Jones over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Orbit paused on load

By Shawn Jones

Orbit

I have used Orbit several times and have not had this problem. This is the first time I have used v5.1.1. It seems that when orbit is loaded, it is paused and will not auto-play. I have tried timer:false and pause_on_hover:false among other things, but no... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian Feeley over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Accordion jump to top when active

By Shawn Jones

accordion

I have been searching and haven't found a solution to this yet. When an accordion item is selected, how would I make it jump to the top of that activated accordion? I was thinking I might be able to use a callback, but am not finding documentation for tho... (continued)

Last Reply by Marc McGee almost 5 years ago

Replies
  • Reveal Ajax

By Shawn Jones

revealAJAXmodal

Does someone have Reveal working with ajax calls? I cannot get it to work. I had Reveals working with inline content, but need to have it get content via ajax. I followed the documentation and it just opens the page I am calling, not in a modal. I even tr... (continued)

Last Reply by Rexford Nkansah over 5 years ago

My Comments

Shawn Jones commented on Shawn Jones's post over 5 years

I have not, but I have copy and pasted from the latest build from GitHub. I think I did a regular foundation update though which should have put a clean version there.

Completely my mistake. When setting up this project, I thought I was being efficient by disabling some styles in _settings.scss that I thought was not going to use. I was wrong.

I quit codekit and ran compass compile and it is looking like none of the styles are be compiled besides the main Foundation styles. I did quick search in app.css for things like joyride, magellan and tooltips are not in there. Hmmm. I am going to start a fresh project to see what happens.

It is codekit v2. Everything worked fine with v1, so maybe something changed. I will contact him to see if he has any ideas.

Thanks Wing-Hou Chan! That is probably why I don't have that problem on any of my production sites. I just never noticed it being this bad.

Rafi, so how often is that one generated? Is it generated every time there is a pull request?

Thanks for the response!

I did not fix the problem. Here is a link to a screenshot. The nav items are the green links in the background.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjw53p74yidmflb/Screenshot%202014-03-24%2010.06.59.png

The only reason I am using the individual js files is that I updated them from github with specific fixes and the foundation.min.js doesn't have those changes yet. Unless someone can tell me how to get the minified version with the updates. I usually just update when there is a release.

Shawn Jones commented on J Hugus's post over 5 years

Rafi can you clarify the last thing you said. I have always been confused about that.

So if you include foundation.js, do you have to include the individual scripts as well? And for foundation.min.js you don't? But if pull request for script is made, at what point is it rolled into foundation.min.js?

I still can't figure out this problem. I am assuming that this should still work with Foundation 5.2. Anyone have any ideas or has a similar issue.

Shawn Jones commented on Gary DICKELMAN's post over 5 years

I am not sure that the changes are in Foundation.min.js yet. Try including the foundation.orbit.js file after you include foundation.min.js.

Or you could copy from the link above and paste it into the file and see if that works.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Shawn Jones's post over 5 years

I have not, but I have copy and pasted from the latest build from GitHub. I think I did a regular foundation update though which should have put a clean version there.

Completely my mistake. When setting up this project, I thought I was being efficient by disabling some styles in _settings.scss that I thought was not going to use. I was wrong.

I quit codekit and ran compass compile and it is looking like none of the styles are be compiled besides the main Foundation styles. I did quick search in app.css for things like joyride, magellan and tooltips are not in there. Hmmm. I am going to start a fresh project to see what happens.

It is codekit v2. Everything worked fine with v1, so maybe something changed. I will contact him to see if he has any ideas.

Thanks Wing-Hou Chan! That is probably why I don't have that problem on any of my production sites. I just never noticed it being this bad.

Rafi, so how often is that one generated? Is it generated every time there is a pull request?

Thanks for the response!

I did not fix the problem. Here is a link to a screenshot. The nav items are the green links in the background.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjw53p74yidmflb/Screenshot%202014-03-24%2010.06.59.png

The only reason I am using the individual js files is that I updated them from github with specific fixes and the foundation.min.js doesn't have those changes yet. Unless someone can tell me how to get the minified version with the updates. I usually just update when there is a release.

You commented on J Hugus's post over 5 years

Rafi can you clarify the last thing you said. I have always been confused about that.

So if you include foundation.js, do you have to include the individual scripts as well? And for foundation.min.js you don't? But if pull request for script is made, at what point is it rolled into foundation.min.js?

I still can't figure out this problem. I am assuming that this should still work with Foundation 5.2. Anyone have any ideas or has a similar issue.

You commented on Gary DICKELMAN's post over 5 years

I am not sure that the changes are in Foundation.min.js yet. Try including the foundation.orbit.js file after you include foundation.min.js.

Or you could copy from the link above and paste it into the file and see if that works.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content