Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Full height off-canvas

By Vinyl

off-canvas full page height

A previous post was closed (http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/273-full-height-off-canvas#) so I am hoping some one does know an answer to my question. I am working on a mobile site which uses the off-canvas menu. Because some pages have very littl... (continued)

Last Reply by Justin over 4 years ago

My Comments

Vinyl commented on Vinyl's post almost 6 years

Well it seems a javascript solution is the best option to get this done. As mentioned the solution proposed else on the forum isn't working properly on all devices.

It doesn't happen very often a page has little content but I want everyone situation checked since I won't be the one adding the content.

Vinyl commented on Robert North's post almost 6 years

I'd like to see a working solution for this as well.

Some propose adding a wrapper around it and setting the height of all elements (html,body, inner-wrap, outer-wrap, and the added wrapper) to a height of 100%. But this blocks scrolling and on Android devices the menu bar disappears sometimes.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Vinyl's post almost 6 years

Well it seems a javascript solution is the best option to get this done. As mentioned the solution proposed else on the forum isn't working properly on all devices.

It doesn't happen very often a page has little content but I want everyone situation checked since I won't be the one adding the content.

You commented on Robert North's post almost 6 years

I'd like to see a working solution for this as well.

Some propose adding a wrapper around it and setting the height of all elements (html,body, inner-wrap, outer-wrap, and the added wrapper) to a height of 100%. But this blocks scrolling and on Android devices the menu bar disappears sometimes.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content