Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Interchange Not Working with Magento

By Brian Rizzo

interchange

I can not seem to get Interchange to work at all. Foundation 5.4.5 is installed properly. All other Foundation JS components appear to be working just fine except for Interchange. In my attempts to debug I have noticed that adding the 'data-interchange... (continued)

My Comments

Brian Rizzo commented on JK's post over 5 years

I have noticed this too (also working off the github master). Wondering if radius corners are the new default or if it is a mistake. Would like to see a settings $variable (sass) to set default radius behavior.

In meantime...
CSS
button,input[type=submit],.button {
-webkit-border-radius: 0;
-moz-border-radius: 0;
border-radius: 0;
}

Brian Rizzo commented on Jeremy Englert's post over 5 years

Hi Jeremy,

I'm facing this issue right now. I'm using jQuery 1.11 along with various polyfills and advice from this article (http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/241-foundation-5-and-ie8). So far I am having excellent results with IE8, but just can't seem to get Orbit to work.

Any advice on how to get the Foundation JS components working in IE8? What did you mean by src fallback? If IE8 doesn't support data elements, is there another way to initialize an Orbit slider?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on JK's post over 5 years

I have noticed this too (also working off the github master). Wondering if radius corners are the new default or if it is a mistake. Would like to see a settings $variable (sass) to set default radius behavior.

In meantime...
CSS
button,input[type=submit],.button {
-webkit-border-radius: 0;
-moz-border-radius: 0;
border-radius: 0;
}

You commented on Jeremy Englert's post over 5 years

Hi Jeremy,

I'm facing this issue right now. I'm using jQuery 1.11 along with various polyfills and advice from this article (http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/241-foundation-5-and-ie8). So far I am having excellent results with IE8, but just can't seem to get Orbit to work.

Any advice on how to get the Foundation JS components working in IE8? What did you mean by src fallback? If IE8 doesn't support data elements, is there another way to initialize an Orbit slider?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content