Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Dresden

My Posts

My Comments

Maik Schneider commented on Maik Schneider's post almost 3 years

My current workaround: Adding a new menu plugin-Option in foundation.responsiveMenu.js
var MenuPlugins = {
dropdown: {...},
drilldown: {...},
accordion: {...},
simple: {
cssClass: '',
plugin: function(){
this.destroy = function(){}
}
}
};
This way you can use large-simple, medium-simple,.. to disable a menu manipulation by Foundation 6.

Maik Schneider commented on Henry Lemmon's post over 5 years

This is not a bower issue, this is related to sass and compass versions as you already figured out.
I had pretty much the same problems after updating my gems and decided to leave all of this behind me by switching to a tool with build-in compilers. This has the advantage that all of my coworkers have the same version of sass and compass. I highly recommend CodeKit (https://incident57.com/codekit/) - quite sure there are windows tools as well.
No hassle since then :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Maik Schneider's post almost 3 years

My current workaround: Adding a new menu plugin-Option in foundation.responsiveMenu.js
var MenuPlugins = {
dropdown: {...},
drilldown: {...},
accordion: {...},
simple: {
cssClass: '',
plugin: function(){
this.destroy = function(){}
}
}
};
This way you can use large-simple, medium-simple,.. to disable a menu manipulation by Foundation 6.

You commented on Henry Lemmon's post over 5 years

This is not a bower issue, this is related to sass and compass versions as you already figured out.
I had pretty much the same problems after updating my gems and decided to leave all of this behind me by switching to a tool with build-in compilers. This has the advantage that all of my coworkers have the same version of sass and compass. I highly recommend CodeKit (https://incident57.com/codekit/) - quite sure there are windows tools as well.
No hassle since then :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content