Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Portland, Oregon

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Rothrock commented on Ross Berenson's post over 5 years

I also notice you are using images (I assume that is what the thumbnails are). Which version of Foundation are you using? I understand (don't have direct experience yet) that 5.2.1 and earlier tried to equalize before the images were loaded. But 5.2.2 waits.

Rothrock commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 5 years

I came here to find the same thing. Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try tomorrow...

Rothrock commented on Ross Berenson's post over 5 years

Are you sure that jquery and foundation.equalizer.js are available on that page?

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Issues with data-topbar

By Kartik Anand

topbarxml

We have a mock up site created by the creative company, which is using this data-topbar control for the menu. It works as expected. The problem is if I try to use this menu bar in the SharePoint 2013 master page, I get an error as this not XML Complaint. ... (continued)

Last Reply by Harmony Steel over 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Ross Berenson's post over 5 years

I also notice you are using images (I assume that is what the thumbnails are). Which version of Foundation are you using? I understand (don't have direct experience yet) that 5.2.1 and earlier tried to equalize before the images were loaded. But 5.2.2 waits.

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 5 years

I came here to find the same thing. Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try tomorrow...

You commented on Ross Berenson's post over 5 years

Are you sure that jquery and foundation.equalizer.js are available on that page?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content