Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Mark Smallman commented on Tim's post almost 2 years

Not at systems, but if you compare the new settings.scss and yours, you should see that the new one has extra items. Add those to your settings.scss file, and it should compile without the errors.

@York See my post above. 

Update your app.scss & _settings.scss file - your getting the error due to missing components.I know the error you are getting does not indicate that, but that's what it is - just found this out myself yesterday.

Mark Smallman commented on Yamenshahin's post almost 2 years

The above examples both have content in the foreground that "moves/slides" along with the orbit slides.
Are there any examples of creating code that will allow the orbit slider to transition in the background div, while in the foreground the content stays stationary?

Mark Smallman commented on Harout 's post about 2 years

Try Equalize By Row instead. Using it fixed an issue I was having with a WordPress theme design.

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/equalizer.html#equalize-by-row

Mark Smallman commented on Mark Smallman's post over 2 years

The first-child item was indented by one pixel, throwing the alignment of the first row out.A simple over-ride in the main stylesheet fixed the miss-alignment:

/* Fixes Safari layout issue on blog & archive pages */
.row::before, .row::after { content: none; }

Mark Smallman commented on Mark Smallman's post almost 3 years

However, sorry this is where I fell at originally - F5 had the SCSS files, and now it's SASS files - the directories have all changed about in F6.
Will have to do a comparison between the complete-f6 (css) files & the compiled SASS files - a case of setting up the compiled files in a similar directory paths.

Mark Smallman commented on Mark Smallman's post almost 3 years

Ahh, right... so if I was to enqueue the same files that are enqueued in the index.html file, in my functions.php (correcting file path locations), I should be good to go from there?

Makes sense, and had probably been a case of not seeing the trees for the forest I guess.

Thanks, will give that a go.

Mark Smallman commented on Karl-Kaspar Kuleša's post over 3 years

Check the following in your theme's header.php file -

After </head>
You should have your opening <body>
Check that it has the body_class

So instead of just <body>
it should be...
<body <?php body_class(); ?>>

Mark Smallman commented on Mario Praga's post over 4 years

Hi Mario,
I am available for helping with your project, if you are still looking for help?

Mark

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tim's post almost 2 years

Not at systems, but if you compare the new settings.scss and yours, you should see that the new one has extra items. Add those to your settings.scss file, and it should compile without the errors.

@York See my post above. 

Update your app.scss & _settings.scss file - your getting the error due to missing components.I know the error you are getting does not indicate that, but that's what it is - just found this out myself yesterday.

You commented on Yamenshahin's post almost 2 years

The above examples both have content in the foreground that "moves/slides" along with the orbit slides.
Are there any examples of creating code that will allow the orbit slider to transition in the background div, while in the foreground the content stays stationary?

You commented on Harout 's post about 2 years

Try Equalize By Row instead. Using it fixed an issue I was having with a WordPress theme design.

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/equalizer.html#equalize-by-row

You commented on Mark Smallman's post over 2 years

The first-child item was indented by one pixel, throwing the alignment of the first row out.A simple over-ride in the main stylesheet fixed the miss-alignment:

/* Fixes Safari layout issue on blog & archive pages */
.row::before, .row::after { content: none; }

You commented on Mark Smallman's post almost 3 years

However, sorry this is where I fell at originally - F5 had the SCSS files, and now it's SASS files - the directories have all changed about in F6.
Will have to do a comparison between the complete-f6 (css) files & the compiled SASS files - a case of setting up the compiled files in a similar directory paths.

You commented on Mark Smallman's post almost 3 years

Ahh, right... so if I was to enqueue the same files that are enqueued in the index.html file, in my functions.php (correcting file path locations), I should be good to go from there?

Makes sense, and had probably been a case of not seeing the trees for the forest I guess.

Thanks, will give that a go.

You commented on Karl-Kaspar Kuleša's post over 3 years

Check the following in your theme's header.php file -

After </head>
You should have your opening <body>
Check that it has the body_class

So instead of just <body>
it should be...
<body <?php body_class(); ?>>

You commented on Mario Praga's post over 4 years

Hi Mario,
I am available for helping with your project, if you are still looking for help?

Mark

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content