Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Adding 5.0.2 extension to Compass.app

By Bo Sjosten

Hi, I'm using Compass.app under Windows, and trying to add Foundation 5.0.2 as an extension. I have followed the Foundation SASS instructions, and everything works, I can create a Foundation project with the "foundation new" command, but how do I ma... (continued)

Last Reply by asd asd over 1 year ago

My Comments

Bo Sjosten commented on Simon T's post almost 6 years

I can't get the above method to work, because when I try to print from the browser (chrome) to PDF, the PDF printer reports the page resolution as "small", so everything stays one column.

To try this out, try to print the Foundation Docs Visibility page, and you can see that the page is reported as small.

Any help would be appreciated.

/Bo

Bo Sjosten commented on Bjorn Blomqvist's post almost 6 years

Sorry for chiming in, but I am confused about the same issues as Bjorn.

For instance, why are there two instances of jquery in different places in the project, like Bjorn points out?

Also the samples give different paths than what I find I need to use, the end of my files look like this:

<script src="bower_components/jquery/jquery.js"></script>
    <script src="bower_components/foundation/js/foundation.min.js"></script>
    <script>
      $(document).foundation();
    </script>
  </body>
</html>

And what is the app.js file supposed to do? It also contains the $(document).foundation(); statement.

Am I missing something?

/Bo

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Simon T's post almost 6 years

I can't get the above method to work, because when I try to print from the browser (chrome) to PDF, the PDF printer reports the page resolution as "small", so everything stays one column.

To try this out, try to print the Foundation Docs Visibility page, and you can see that the page is reported as small.

Any help would be appreciated.

/Bo

You commented on Bjorn Blomqvist's post almost 6 years

Sorry for chiming in, but I am confused about the same issues as Bjorn.

For instance, why are there two instances of jquery in different places in the project, like Bjorn points out?

Also the samples give different paths than what I find I need to use, the end of my files look like this:

<script src="bower_components/jquery/jquery.js"></script>
    <script src="bower_components/foundation/js/foundation.min.js"></script>
    <script>
      $(document).foundation();
    </script>
  </body>
</html>

And what is the app.js file supposed to do? It also contains the $(document).foundation(); statement.

Am I missing something?

/Bo

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content