Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

M_Koenigs commented on M_Koenigs's post over 5 years

OK, I don't know if it is a good solution, but when I call both functions I can see the images:

$(document).foundation();
$(document).foundation('interchange', 'reflow');

I don't know why, it seems not very good for the performance, but what will I do? :-)

M_Koenigs commented on M_Koenigs's post over 5 years

I have tested some more.

After inserting the new images by jscroll and interchange reflow, I can't see the pictures, because the src is missing.

BUT ONLY UNTIL I change my browser size and I reach a breakpoint. If the layout changes from large to medium etc. the images are shown and the -Tags get the missing src from interchange.

Could it be, that interchange isn't able to recognize the viewport and doesn't know, which src to take?

So what can I do to show the images without changing the viewport?

Best regards

Michael

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on M_Koenigs's post over 5 years

OK, I don't know if it is a good solution, but when I call both functions I can see the images:

$(document).foundation();
$(document).foundation('interchange', 'reflow');

I don't know why, it seems not very good for the performance, but what will I do? :-)

You commented on M_Koenigs's post over 5 years

I have tested some more.

After inserting the new images by jscroll and interchange reflow, I can't see the pictures, because the src is missing.

BUT ONLY UNTIL I change my browser size and I reach a breakpoint. If the layout changes from large to medium etc. the images are shown and the -Tags get the missing src from interchange.

Could it be, that interchange isn't able to recognize the viewport and doesn't know, which src to take?

So what can I do to show the images without changing the viewport?

Best regards

Michael

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content