Menu icon Foundation

Coder

My Posts

My Comments

herrreiprich commented on abdorreza joe afshany's post about 4 years

Did you also set the margin-bottom property for the button to "0"? Please send a screenshot.

herrreiprich commented on abdorreza joe afshany's post about 4 years

Input fields and buttons have margins on the bottom to separate them from other fields. Just remove it for the input field and your button.

input[type='text'] {
margin-bottom: 0;
}

herrreiprich commented on Doug Dennison's post about 4 years

I need more details about the issue at this point.

herrreiprich commented on Doug Dennison's post about 4 years

Responsive resizing works only in one direction: Browsers and Mail Clients can scale images down but not up (an upscaled image would look crappy and blurred).

herrreiprich commented on Tyler Tracey's post about 4 years

This is a feature, not a bug ;) You can't use two animation at a time without having this effect. While the animation fades out, the fade-in animation should have a timeout and wait until the first animation has finished. I think this is not provided by foundation for apps.

herrreiprich commented on Onie Camara's post about 4 years

Of course. have a look at the documentation and use the visibility classes http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/visibility.html

herrreiprich commented on Lisa Andrews's post about 4 years

Hi Lisa,

the problem is that you are using relative paths. If you click on "About" you are moving to a subfolder. The link in the subfolder is the same as on index. This is the issue

Just use absolute paths instead (you can use a global path var).

<li class="has-dropdown"><a href="http://www.domain.com/About/about.asp">About Us</a>
  <ul class="dropdown">
  <li><a href="http://www.domain.com/About/history.asp">History of ...</a></li>
  </ul>
</li>

herrreiprich commented on herrreiprich's post over 4 years

Hi Rafi, thanks for your answer. It does not work for me. Nothing happens when I click the button. It would be great if you could use the custom helpers this way.

herrreiprich commented on Annika Lindstedt's post almost 5 years

The div is mandatory and reveal is supposed to work like this ;).

You don't have to put the div into your content area. Just put it to the end of your site before your scripts are loading.

Imho appending the modals to the html with javascript when data-reveal-ajax="true" is not a better solution. You can not decide anymore, where the modals are appended to the DOM. They will appear on a random position, even if you want it or not. Imagine the whole framework does DOM manipulations like this. It's the hell for debugging .

herrreiprich commented on Darrin's post almost 5 years

Just check the condition before firing the 'open.fndtn.reveal' event. It does not make sense at all to fire the event, when you don't want to fire it ;).

Use an 'on.click' event listener instead of the 'open.fndtn.reveal' event, check the condition and if it is 'true', fire the modal.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Issues Creating a Foundation 5 project

By Lee

file structure

This is the first time I've tried to use Foundation so I'm still finding my way around. I'm starting a new Sinatra project using the Sinatra assetpack and wanted to use Foundation 5. So I followed the installation instructions under the Getting Started Wi... (continued)

Last Reply by Lee over 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on abdorreza joe afshany's post about 4 years

Did you also set the margin-bottom property for the button to "0"? Please send a screenshot.

You commented on abdorreza joe afshany's post about 4 years

Input fields and buttons have margins on the bottom to separate them from other fields. Just remove it for the input field and your button.

input[type='text'] {
margin-bottom: 0;
}

You commented on Doug Dennison's post about 4 years

I need more details about the issue at this point.

You commented on Doug Dennison's post about 4 years

Responsive resizing works only in one direction: Browsers and Mail Clients can scale images down but not up (an upscaled image would look crappy and blurred).

You commented on Tyler Tracey's post about 4 years

This is a feature, not a bug ;) You can't use two animation at a time without having this effect. While the animation fades out, the fade-in animation should have a timeout and wait until the first animation has finished. I think this is not provided by foundation for apps.

You commented on Onie Camara's post about 4 years

Of course. have a look at the documentation and use the visibility classes http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/visibility.html

You commented on Lisa Andrews's post about 4 years

Hi Lisa,

the problem is that you are using relative paths. If you click on "About" you are moving to a subfolder. The link in the subfolder is the same as on index. This is the issue

Just use absolute paths instead (you can use a global path var).

<li class="has-dropdown"><a href="http://www.domain.com/About/about.asp">About Us</a>
  <ul class="dropdown">
  <li><a href="http://www.domain.com/About/history.asp">History of ...</a></li>
  </ul>
</li>

You commented on herrreiprich's post over 4 years

Hi Rafi, thanks for your answer. It does not work for me. Nothing happens when I click the button. It would be great if you could use the custom helpers this way.

You commented on Annika Lindstedt's post almost 5 years

The div is mandatory and reveal is supposed to work like this ;).

You don't have to put the div into your content area. Just put it to the end of your site before your scripts are loading.

Imho appending the modals to the html with javascript when data-reveal-ajax="true" is not a better solution. You can not decide anymore, where the modals are appended to the DOM. They will appear on a random position, even if you want it or not. Imagine the whole framework does DOM manipulations like this. It's the hell for debugging .

You commented on Darrin's post almost 5 years

Just check the condition before firing the 'open.fndtn.reveal' event. It does not make sense at all to fire the event, when you don't want to fire it ;).

Use an 'on.click' event listener instead of the 'open.fndtn.reveal' event, check the condition and if it is 'true', fire the modal.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content