Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

Replies
  • styling top-level menu on top-bar?

By Hadi

top-bar top-level nav

I'm trying to add radius into the top level menu without effecting the drop downs or when the menu is toggled but It's is just not working without it effecting all the buttons on all level is there a way to just make change to the top level section and no... (continued)

Last Reply by ayezee about 5 years ago

My Comments

Hadi commented on Hadi's post about 5 years

I'm using SASS I don't think there is a way to add border-radius to only the top level of the menu using the setting page.. unless I'm missing something.

it is easy when it is about changing colors but beyond that I feel limited because if I try make changes to one of these classes it will also effect the drop-down buttons and also the toggle mode button so I guess I'll be stuck on this for a while.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Hadi's post about 5 years

I'm using SASS I don't think there is a way to add border-radius to only the top level of the menu using the setting page.. unless I'm missing something.

it is easy when it is about changing colors but beyond that I feel limited because if I try make changes to one of these classes it will also effect the drop-down buttons and also the toggle mode button so I guess I'll be stuck on this for a while.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content