Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

sia khoo commented on sia khoo's post over 5 years

Hi Alexander Assimidis

thanks for the reply. You mention about MODAl SCSS, Do you meant Sass? Well I do not know Sass, I just know php, html and css, a little js. How to implement your suggestion without the sass ( i see a foundation.reveal.js file in my js folder) ?

thanks!

sia khoo commented on sia khoo's post over 5 years

No, I did not change anything. the code is very simple as the foundation DOC example, nothing fancy :

<div id="Modal01" class="reveal-modal" data-reveal>

<p>... more text .....</p>
<a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
</div>

I just wonder why the text display outside the modal when at the small display window. why this code work on 5.03, same code in 5.2.1 the modal behave differently.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on sia khoo's post over 5 years

Hi Alexander Assimidis

thanks for the reply. You mention about MODAl SCSS, Do you meant Sass? Well I do not know Sass, I just know php, html and css, a little js. How to implement your suggestion without the sass ( i see a foundation.reveal.js file in my js folder) ?

thanks!

You commented on sia khoo's post over 5 years

No, I did not change anything. the code is very simple as the foundation DOC example, nothing fancy :

<div id="Modal01" class="reveal-modal" data-reveal>

<p>... more text .....</p>
<a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
</div>

I just wonder why the text display outside the modal when at the small display window. why this code work on 5.03, same code in 5.2.1 the modal behave differently.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content