Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Luke Adamis commented on Luke Adamis's post over 5 years

Thanks Jake! I did realize later that I can get v5.1 from github. It would be nice to see these different downloads better explained in the documentation area and make them available on the website besides github.

Luke Adamis commented on Luke Adamis's post over 5 years

Digging deeper into this issue I think I'd suggest making several versions available for download in both SCSS and complied format. e.g. the way Jquery lets you download earlier versions.

Luke Adamis commented on Tommie Landström's post over 5 years

I grabbed the source form here, and then from here as well:
https://github.com/zurb/foundation

Never mind the confusion that you have two places to download from, the compiled CSS was breaking in FF and IE. Grid elements (small-6 columns) were not floating correctly. This was happening in spite of the fact that the CSS files available on the website are working fine.

So I am not so sure if the source on github can be trusted. And honestly Zurb should make the SCSS library available for download the same way they put out the CSS library on their site.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Luke Adamis's post over 5 years

Thanks Jake! I did realize later that I can get v5.1 from github. It would be nice to see these different downloads better explained in the documentation area and make them available on the website besides github.

You commented on Luke Adamis's post over 5 years

Digging deeper into this issue I think I'd suggest making several versions available for download in both SCSS and complied format. e.g. the way Jquery lets you download earlier versions.

You commented on Tommie Landström's post over 5 years

I grabbed the source form here, and then from here as well:
https://github.com/zurb/foundation

Never mind the confusion that you have two places to download from, the compiled CSS was breaking in FF and IE. Grid elements (small-6 columns) were not floating correctly. This was happening in spite of the fact that the CSS files available on the website are working fine.

So I am not so sure if the source on github can be trusted. And honestly Zurb should make the SCSS library available for download the same way they put out the CSS library on their site.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content