Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Glenaire, Victoria

My Posts

• XXlarge

By Nutmeg

xxlarge

I want my site to expand to xxlarge so which class should I use? xxlarge doesn't work even with $include-xl-html-grid-classes: true; (settings.scss) uncommented. I am simply using the (reduced) out-of-the-box index.html page as an example, but for the... (continued)

Last Reply by sankhabanerjee over 4 years ago

My Comments

Nutmeg commented on Vin Banton's post over 5 years

Vin, which Foundation version are you using? (3?)

Have you tried:

icon-bar-highlight a.selected { color: red;}

Nutmeg commented on Charles Smith's post over 5 years

Just to verify:

• Bower components are the only files which are affected when updating Foundation

• app.css pulls in all or components of foundation.css depending on your project needs
    • custom.css contains your own project styles

Note: in order to reduce loading hits (@import) is it better to load all (foundation via app.css) css and override this with one custom.css file? (If so, simply don't use app.css and load foundation.min.css!)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Vin Banton's post over 5 years

Vin, which Foundation version are you using? (3?)

Have you tried:

icon-bar-highlight a.selected { color: red;}

You commented on Charles Smith's post over 5 years

Just to verify:

• Bower components are the only files which are affected when updating Foundation

• app.css pulls in all or components of foundation.css depending on your project needs
    • custom.css contains your own project styles

Note: in order to reduce loading hits (@import) is it better to load all (foundation via app.css) css and override this with one custom.css file? (If so, simply don't use app.css and load foundation.min.css!)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content