Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Bjorn Blomqvist commented on Bjorn Blomqvist's post almost 6 years

Do you mean I keep the folder structure and upload the entire "bower_components" folder to my server and use the files provided as they are?

Or am I missing something.. do I have to learn bower to actually use Foundation?

Bjorn Blomqvist commented on Bjorn Blomqvist's post almost 6 years

Not sure what happened to the line breaks...

Is it advisable to simple copy /bower_components/foundation/ to the root of your project and work with those instead?

Bjorn Blomqvist commented on pulla's post almost 6 years

I'm confused though.. am I supposed to be editing _global? I thought those files get over-written when running a update command?

Bjorn Blomqvist commented on pulla's post almost 6 years

I have the same. It's currently unusable due to how slow it loads.

It's caused by:

line 287 in /bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_global.scss

If I edit out that line it loads faster. But I have no idea what that line actually does...

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Bjorn Blomqvist's post almost 6 years

Do you mean I keep the folder structure and upload the entire "bower_components" folder to my server and use the files provided as they are?

Or am I missing something.. do I have to learn bower to actually use Foundation?

You commented on Bjorn Blomqvist's post almost 6 years

Not sure what happened to the line breaks...

Is it advisable to simple copy /bower_components/foundation/ to the root of your project and work with those instead?

You commented on pulla's post almost 6 years

I'm confused though.. am I supposed to be editing _global? I thought those files get over-written when running a update command?

You commented on pulla's post almost 6 years

I have the same. It's currently unusable due to how slow it loads.

It's caused by:

line 287 in /bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_global.scss

If I edit out that line it loads faster. But I have no idea what that line actually does...

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content