Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

James Ralph commented on James Ralph's post over 5 years

Using http://jsbeautifier.org/ does not work, i cannot recover minified variable names. I would need a unminified version of the file.

The site is www.emma-uk.com

I do not conclude that it is fastclick, but i know it is something inside of Foundation. Fastlick is just my best idea at this time.

I think Foundation is included in my theme using Bower Components. I found a Fastclick folder inside the bower_components folder, which i removed. I then also found a fastlick.js file inside the foundation folder inside the bower_components folder.

I deactivated all plugins on the site apart from Ubermenu, then added this code to my functions.php file:

function remove_foundation_js(){
    echo 'remove';
    wp_dequeue_script( 'reverie-js' );
}
add_action( 'wp_footer' , 'remove_foundation_js' , 1 );

Then commented out this in my footer.php:

(function($) {

//$(document).foundation();

})(jQuery);

The Ubermenu navigation then works perfectly on mobile devices.

But this is not practical fix as my theme requires Foundation to work.

James Ralph commented on James Ralph's post over 5 years

Thank you for the reply. I used that tool on the foundation.min file, but i'm not really JavaScript savy, so not sure what to look for.

I searched for Fastclick and it only has one instance:

a(function () {
        "undefined" != typeof FastClick && "undefined" != typeof c.body && FastClick.attach(c.body)
    });

I don't really know what that does. Or if something else in the foundation.min is causing the issue.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on James Ralph's post over 5 years

Using http://jsbeautifier.org/ does not work, i cannot recover minified variable names. I would need a unminified version of the file.

The site is www.emma-uk.com

I do not conclude that it is fastclick, but i know it is something inside of Foundation. Fastlick is just my best idea at this time.

I think Foundation is included in my theme using Bower Components. I found a Fastclick folder inside the bower_components folder, which i removed. I then also found a fastlick.js file inside the foundation folder inside the bower_components folder.

I deactivated all plugins on the site apart from Ubermenu, then added this code to my functions.php file:

function remove_foundation_js(){
    echo 'remove';
    wp_dequeue_script( 'reverie-js' );
}
add_action( 'wp_footer' , 'remove_foundation_js' , 1 );

Then commented out this in my footer.php:

(function($) {

//$(document).foundation();

})(jQuery);

The Ubermenu navigation then works perfectly on mobile devices.

But this is not practical fix as my theme requires Foundation to work.

You commented on James Ralph's post over 5 years

Thank you for the reply. I used that tool on the foundation.min file, but i'm not really JavaScript savy, so not sure what to look for.

I searched for Fastclick and it only has one instance:

a(function () {
        "undefined" != typeof FastClick && "undefined" != typeof c.body && FastClick.attach(c.body)
    });

I don't really know what that does. Or if something else in the foundation.min is causing the issue.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content