Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• off-canvas z-index

By Justin Balesteri

off-canvasmenu z-index

I am working on a site that I upgraded to foundation 5. I am utilizing the off-canvas menu, but would like to customize it. I am trying to set the z-index higher to have the off-canvas nav to slide in OVER the page instead of pushing the content to the si... (continued)

Last Reply by Matt Bond almost 6 years ago

My Comments

Justin Balesteri commented on Ale L's post almost 6 years

its not the achor link it is the list item that needs the background applied to it.

.top-bar-section {
   li {
      background: transparent !important; 
   }
}

I find that often you have to put !important to override.

Justin Balesteri commented on Steve Clements's post almost 6 years

I have not tried to use 100 columns. Not that I am criticizing, but why do you need so many columns? Could you not do it with possibly any lower number? I just assume that it has too many columns and is breaking.

Justin Balesteri commented on Trevor West's post almost 6 years

@Cliff Curtis -

I am working on a project that I was halfway through developing when F5 was announced and I decided to upgrade it. I changed the comments as you suggest above, but now my menu will not appear at all in IE. I was curious if your menus are working fine.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ale L's post almost 6 years

its not the achor link it is the list item that needs the background applied to it.

.top-bar-section {
   li {
      background: transparent !important; 
   }
}

I find that often you have to put !important to override.

You commented on Steve Clements's post almost 6 years

I have not tried to use 100 columns. Not that I am criticizing, but why do you need so many columns? Could you not do it with possibly any lower number? I just assume that it has too many columns and is breaking.

You commented on Trevor West's post almost 6 years

@Cliff Curtis -

I am working on a project that I was halfway through developing when F5 was announced and I decided to upgrade it. I changed the comments as you suggest above, but now my menu will not appear at all in IE. I was curious if your menus are working fine.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content