Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • How to deploy SASS based CSS?

By Tonu Mikk

Sasscsszurb

I installed the components of the SASS based CSS creation on my desktop and I modified the CSS the way I like it through SASS config file.  I then ran "foundation build" which generated app.css file in the /dist/assets/css directory.  How do I n... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual 7 days ago

• NEW
  • Apple Dynamic Type support

By Tonu Mikk

type

Is there a way to add Apple's dynamic type support to sites built with Foundation?  The Dynamic type support would greatly enhance the accessibility of sites built with foundation when viewed on iPad or iPhone screens.

My Comments

Tonu Mikk commented on Tonu Mikk's post 11 days

Thanks for the link.  It doesn't answer my question.  When you issue foundation build command in SASS solution it creates an app.css file and other files.  What is supposed to happen with these files to make them apply in the production site?

Posts Followed

• NEW
  • Apple Dynamic Type support

By Tonu Mikk

type

Is there a way to add Apple's dynamic type support to sites built with Foundation?  The Dynamic type support would greatly enhance the accessibility of sites built with foundation when viewed on iPad or iPhone screens.

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tonu Mikk's post 11 days

Thanks for the link.  It doesn't answer my question.  When you issue foundation build command in SASS solution it creates an app.css file and other files.  What is supposed to happen with these files to make them apply in the production site?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content